- move to a rearward position; pull towards the back; "Pull back your arms!"
- establish as valid or genuine; "Can you back up your claims?" (同)back_up
- strengthen by providing with a back or backing
- a support that you can lean against while sitting; "the back of the dental chair was adjustable" (同)backrest
- (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage
- the part of a garment that covers the back of your body; "they pinned a `kick me sign on his back"
- travel backward; "back into the driveway"; "The car backed up and hit the tree"
- the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine; "his back was nicely tanned" (同)dorsum
- the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer; "he stood at the back of the stage"; "it was hidden in the rear of the store" (同)rear
- (football) a person who plays in the backfield
- in or to or toward a past time; "set the clocks back an hour"; "never look back"; "lovers of the past looking fondly backward" (同)backward
- at or to or toward the back or rear; "he moved back"; "tripped when he stepped backward"; "she looked rearward out the window of the car" (同)backward, backwards, rearward, rearwards
- be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960" (同)endorse, indorse, plump for, plunk for, support
- located at or near the back of an animal; "back (or hind) legs"; "the hinder part of a carcass" (同)hind, hinder
- be in back of; "My garage backs their yard"
- cause to travel backward; "back the car into the parking spot"
- in or to or toward a former location; "she went back to her parents house"
- in or to or toward an original condition; "he went back to sleep"
- in repayment or retaliation; "we paid back everything we had borrowed"; "he hit me and I hit him back"; "I was kept in after school for talking back to the teacher"
- in reply; "he wrote back three days later"
- of an earlier date; "back issues of the magazine"
- related to or located at the back; "the back yard"; "the back entrance"
- shift to a counterclockwise direction; "the wind backed"
- support financial backing for; "back this enterprise"
- take away; "pull the old soup cans from the supermarket shelf"
- strain abnormally; "I pulled a muscle in my leg when I jumped up"; "The athlete pulled a tendon in the competition" (同)overstretch
- the force used in pulling; "the pull of the moon"; "the pull of the current"
- special advantage or influence; "the chairmans nephew has a lot of pull" (同)clout
- the act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you; "the pull up the hill had him breathing harder"; "his strenuous pulling strained his back" (同)pulling
- a device used for pulling something; "he grabbed the pull and opened the drawer"
- a sustained effort; "it was a long pull but we made it"
- cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense; "A declining dollar pulled down the export figures for the last quarter" (同)draw
- cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled" (同)draw, force
- take sides with; align oneself with; show strong sympathy for; "We all rooted for the home team"; "Im pulling for the underdog"; "Are you siding with the defender of the title?" (同)root for
- apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion; "Pull the rope"; "Pull the handle towards you"; "pull the string gently"; "pull the trigger of the gun"; "pull your knees towards your chin"
- hit in the direction that the player is facing when carrying through the swing; "pull the ball"
- move into a certain direction; "the car pulls to the right"
- operate when rowing a boat; "pull the oars"
- rein in to keep from winning a race; "pull a horse"
- steer into a certain direction; "pull ones horse to a stand"; "Pull the car over"
- the act of providing approval and support; "his vigorous backing of the conservatives got him in trouble with progressives" (同)backup, championship, patronage
- something forming a back that is added for strengthening (同)mount
- used of film that is coated on the side opposite the emulsion with a substance to absorb light
- having a back or backing, usually of a specified type
- 100 puls equal 1 afghani in Afghanistan
- 〈C〉(人・動物の)『背』,『背中』,背部 / 《通例the~》(正面に対して)(…の)『後ろ』,『裏』,奥,後部《+『of』+『名』》 / 《通例the back》背に似たもの;(手足の)甲;(刀の)みね;(いす・本の)背 / 〈C〉〈U〉(フットボール・ホッケーなどの)後衛 / 《名詞の前にのみ用にて》『後ろの』,後部にある,裏の / 後もどりする,逆の / 遅れている,未払いの / (中心から)遠い,へんぴな,奥地の / (音声が)後舌音の / 『後方へ』,『後ろに』(backward) / (場所・状態が)『もとへ』,帰って,返して / (時間的に)『さかのぼって』,今から…前に(ago) / 〈車など〉'を'『後退させる』 / (…で)〈人・計画など〉'を'『後援する』,支持する(support)《+『名』+『in』+『名』》 / (競馬で)…に賭ける / (…で)…‘の'伴奏をする《+『名』+『by』+『名』》 / …‘の'裏手にある,背景をなす / 〈手形など〉‘に'裏書きする(endorse) / 《しばしば受動態で》〈本〉‘に'背をつける,(…で)…'を'裏打ちする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 後ずさりする,後退する(move backward)
- 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》〈物〉‘を'『引く』,『引っ張る』,引いて動かす / 〈人・人の体の一部・衣服など〉‘を'『ぐいと引っ張る』,強く引く / …‘を'引き抜く,引き離す,取りはずす / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈布など〉‘を'引き裂く,引きちぎる / 〈筋肉など〉‘を'引っ張って痛める,引きつらせる / 《話》〈観客・支持者など〉‘を'引きつける,集める / 《話》(…に向かって)〈ナイフ・ピストルなど〉を引き抜く《+『名』+『on』+『名』》 / 《米話》〈悪事・策略・冒険など〉‘を'やってのける / 『引っ張る』,引く / 『引っ張られる』,引ける / 引きずるように動く / こぐ,こいで進む / 〈C〉『引くこと』,一引き / 〈C〉《単数形で》(人の)引く力:〈U〉(自然の)引力 / 〈C〉《単数形で》必死に引っ張る(引きずる)こと / 〈C〉《複合語を作って》物を引っ張る道具;引き手,取っ手,引き綱 / 〈C〉(液体の)一飲み,(たばこの)一服《+『at』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa pull》《話》引き,手づる,コネ / 〈U〉《米話》人を引きつける力 / 〈C〉(野球・ゴルフで)球を引っ張って打つこと
- 〈U〉(本などの)裏打ち,背付け / 〈U〉後援,支持;《集合的に》後援者たち / 〈C〉(ポピュラー音楽で)伴奏
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Optimising implant anchorage (augmentation) during fixation of osteoporotic fractures: Is there a role for bone-graft substitutes?
- Larsson S, Procter P.SourceDepartment of Orthopedics, Uppsala University, Uppsala S-751 85, Sweden.
- Injury.Injury.2011 Sep;42 Suppl 2:S72-6. Epub 2011 Aug 12.
- When stabilising a fracture the contact between the screw and the surrounding bone is crucial for mechanical strength. Through development of screws with new thread designs, as well as optimisation of other properties, improved screw purchase has been gained. Other alternatives to improve screw fixa
- PMID 21839441
- Effects of 8-Week in-Season Upper and Lower Limb Heavy Resistance Training on The Peak Power, Throwing Velocity, and Sprint Performance of Elite Male Handball Players.
- Hermassi S, Chelly MS, Tabka Z, Shephard RJ, Chamari K.Source1Research Unit "Evaluation and Analysis of Factors Influencing Sport Performance," Higher Institute of Sport and Physical Education of Ksar Said, Tunis, Tunisia; 2Higher Institute of Sport and Physical Education of Ksar Said, University of La Manouba, Tunis, Tunisia; 3Laboratory of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Sousse, Tunisia; 4Faculty of Physical Education and Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; and 5Research Laboratory Sports Performance Optimization, National Center of Medicine and Science in Sports, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Journal of strength and conditioning research / National Strength & Conditioning Association.J Strength Cond Res.2011 Sep;25(9):2424-2433.
- Hermassi, S, Chelly, MS, Tabka, Z, Shephard, RJ, and Chamari, K. Effects of 8-week in-season upper and lower limb heavy resistance training on the peak power, throwing velocity, and sprint performance of elite male handball players. J Strength Cond Res 25(9): 2424-2433, 2011-The aims of this study w
- PMID 21869628
- 橋口 公一,上野 正実,尾崎 利行
- 日本機械学会論文集Ａ編 77(774), 293-300, 2011
- … Then, it is verified that the present model does not require to incorporate the algorithms for the yield judgment and the pull back of the stress to the yield surface and has the high ability to predict the cyclic loading behavior of metals by introducing the tangential-inelastic strain rate and the stagnation concept of isotropic hardening. …
- NAID 130000874161
- 町田 秀和,神原 道信,田中 航太,小林 史典
- 電気学会論文誌Ｃ（電子・情報・システム部門誌） 131(2), 337-342, 2011
- … However, it is not usually applied to systems with inputs including acceleration, because they have poor tracking speed and strange pull-in behavior.In the field of radio communication, “dual-loop PLL” is very effective for such signals. … It can not only enable high-speed tracking, but also cancel phase error.In the digital implementation of the PLL-MSC, it can achive easily by inserting loop filters into both feed back paths, and employed a special adder in PWM to implement loop addition for the two phase detector outputs. …
- NAID 130000415259
- Pullback. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. In mathematics, a pullback is either of two different, but related processes: precomposition and fiber-product. Its "dual" is pushforward. ...