- any mechanical force that tends to retard or oppose motion
- the capacity of an organism to defend itself against harmful environmental agents; "these trees are widely planted because of their resistance to salt and smog"
- the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with; "he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"; "despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead" (同)opposition
- (psychiatry) an unwillingness to bring repressed feelings into conscious awareness
- group action in opposition to those in power
- the military action of resisting the enemys advance; "the enemy offered little resistance"
- the degree of unresponsiveness of a disease-causing microorganism to antibiotics or other drugs (as in penicillin-resistant bacteria)
- the 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet (同)c
- (music) the keynote of the scale of C major
- a general-purpose programing language closely associated with the UNIX operating system
- any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells; consist of polymers of amino acids; essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues; can be obtained from meat and eggs and milk and legumes; "a diet high in protein"
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…に)『抵抗』(『反抗』)『すること』;(…を)『こらえること』《+『to』(『against』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(病気などに対する)『抵抗力』《+『against』(『to』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(またresistance movement)(権力・圧制に対する)抵抗運動,レジスタンス / 〈U〉(空気の)抵抗;(電気の)抵抗
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The use of direct oral anticoagulants in inherited thrombophilia.
- Skelley JW1, White CW2, Thomason AR2.
- Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis.J Thromb Thrombolysis.2016 Oct 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- To review the use of the direct oral anticoagulant (DOAC) agents in inherited thrombophilia based on the literature. MEDLINE, International Pharmaceutical Abstracts, and Google Scholar searches (1970-May 2016) were conducted for case reports, case series, retrospective cohorts, or clinical trials us
- PMID 27734187
- Fatal Pulmonary Embolism Due to Inherited Thrombophilia Factors in a Child With Wolfram Syndrome.
- Küçüktaşçi K1, Semiz S, Balci YI, Özsari T, Gürses D, Önem G, Saçar M, Düzcan F, Yüksel D, Semiz E.
- Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol.2016 Oct;38(7):e254-6. doi: 10.1097/MPH.0000000000000634.
- Wolfram syndrome-1 is a rare and severe autosomal recessive neurodegenerative disease characterized by diabetes mellitus (DM), optic atrophy, diabetes insipidus, and deafness. Poorly controlled type 1 DM increases the risk for thrombosis. However, coexistence of DM and hereditary thrombosis factors
- PMID 27379531
- Activated protein C resistance in patients following venous thromboembolism receiving rivaroxaban versus vitamin K antagonists: assessment using Russell viper venom time-based assay.
- Goralczyk T1, Wojtowicz KB, Undas A.
- Blood coagulation & fibrinolysis : an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis.2016 Sep 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Activated protein C resistance (APC-R) is assessed as part of thrombophilia screening, preferably in patients not taking oral anticoagulants. Rivaroxaban is known to alter some APC-R assays. To our knowledge, there have been no reports on the effect of rivaroxaban on the Russell viper venom time (RV
- PMID 27636904
- Transfection of Babesia bovis by Double Selection with WR99210 and Blasticidin-S and Its Application for Functional Analysis of Thioredoxin Peroxidase-1
- Asada Masahito,Yahata Kazuhide,Hakimi Hassan,Yokoyama Naoaki,Igarashi Ikuo,Kaneko Osamu,Suarez Carlos E.,Kawazu Shin-ichiro
- PLOS ONE 10(5), e0125993, 2015-05-11
- … bovis line which episomally expresses green fluorescent protein (GFP) and human dihydrofolate reductase (hDHFR), was transfected with a plasmid encoding a fusion protein consisting of red fluorescent protein (RFP) and blasticidin-S deaminase (BSD). … Complementation of Bbtpx-1 resulted in full recovery of resistance to nitrosative stress, via the nitric oxide donor sodium nitroprusside, which was impaired in the Bbtpx-1 KO parasites. …
- NAID 120005621898
- Indium tin oxide based chip for optical and electrochemical characterization of protein–cell interaction
- Choi Yong,Min Junhong,Cho Sungbo
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FN03, 2015-05-01
- … Using optical and electrochemical measurement, it was able to detect the adsorption of the protein on the surface of the ITO electrode dependent on the concentration of the protein in the immersing solution or the immersing time. … An increase in the amount of the adsorbed serum protein resulted in a decrease in anodic peak current and an increase in the charge transfer resistance extracted from the equivalent circuit fitting analysis. …
- NAID 150000110646
- ABOUT ACTIVATED PROTEIN C RESISTANCE During the last years, publications have suggested that the APC resistance phenotype is a risk factor for venous thrombosis, irrespective of the FV Leiden mutation 1. The Coatest ® APC Resistance ...
- This assay is highly sensitive and specific for inherited activated protein C (APC) resistance, most commonly due to the factor V Leiden mutation, but will not detect patients with acquired APC resistance. Persons with acquired APC ...
- protein C
- オートプロトロンビンII-A autoprothrombin II-A
セシウム, caesium, cesium