- ancestor、ancestral、ancestry、precursor、precursor cell、progenitor cell
- an ancestor in the direct line (同)primogenitor
- of or belonging to or inherited from an ancestor
- inherited or inheritable by established rules (usually legal rules) of descent; "ancestral home"; "ancestral lore"; "hereditary monarchy"; "patrimonial estate"; "transmissible tradition" (同)hereditary, patrimonial, transmissible
- a substance from which another substance is formed (especially by a metabolic reaction)
- a person who goes before or announces the coming of another (同)forerunner
- someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent) (同)ascendant, ascendent, antecedent, root
- inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline (同)lineage, derivation, filiation
- (人・動植物の)先祖 / 創始者,先駆者
- (一人の)『先祖』,祖先(forefather) / (事物の)原型,先駆 / (生物の)原型種
- 《集合的に》先祖,祖先(ancestors) / 家系,家柄(lineage) / (事物の)起源,発達史
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 造血幹細胞の分布 sources of hematopoietic stem cells
- 2. 血小板産生因子の臨床応用 clinical applications of thrombopoietic growth factors
- 3. 心血管疾患の危険因子の概要 overview of the possible risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- 4. 造血細胞移植後の造血の促進 hematopoietic support after hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 5. 造血および幹細胞の機能の概要 overview of hematopoiesis and stem cell function
- EGF Suppresses the Initiation and Drives the Reversion of TGF-β1-induced Transition in Hepatic Oval Cells Showing the Plasticity of Progenitor Cells.
- Wang P1,2,3, Yang AT1,2, Cong M1,2, Liu TH1,2, Zhang D2, Huang J2, Tong XF1,2, Zhu ST2, Xu Y1,2, Tang SZ1,2, Wang BE1,2, Ma H1,2, Jia JD1,2, You H1,2.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Oct;230(10):2362-70. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24962.
- Transforming growth factor-β1 (TGF-β1) induces hepatic progenitors to tumor initiating cells through epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT), thus raising an important drawback for stem cell-based therapy. How to block and reverse TGF-β1-induced transition is crucial for progenitors' clinical app
- PMID 25739869
- The biosynthesis, structure and gelatinization properties of starches from wild and cultivated African rice species (Oryza barthii and Oryza glaberrima).
- Wang K1, Wambugu PW2, Zhang B3, Wu AC1, Henry RJ4, Gilbert RG5.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Sep 20;129:92-100. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.04.035. Epub 2015 May 4.
- The molecular structure and gelatinization properties of starches from domesticated African rice (Oryza glaberrima) and its wild progenitor (Oryza barthii) are determined and comparison made with Asian domesticated rice (Oryza sativa), the commonest commercial rice. This suggests possible enzymatic
- PMID 26050893
- Genome instability of ageing stem cells-Induction and defence mechanisms.
- Burkhalter MD1, Rudolph KL2, Sperka T3.
- Ageing research reviews.Ageing Res Rev.2015 Sep;23(Pt A):29-36. doi: 10.1016/j.arr.2015.01.004. Epub 2015 Feb 7.
- The mammalian organism is comprised of tissue types with varying degrees of self-renewal and regenerative capacity. In most organs self-renewing tissue-specific stem and progenitor cells contribute to organ maintenance, and it is vital to maintain a functional stem cell pool to preserve organ homeos
- PMID 25668152
- Insights into chloroplast biogenesis and development.
- Pogson BJ1, Ganguly D1, Albrecht-Borth V2.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Sep;1847(9):1017-24. doi: 10.1016/j.bbabio.2015.02.003. Epub 2015 Feb 8.
- In recent years many advances have been made to obtain insight into chloroplast biogenesis and development. In plants several plastids types exist such as the proplastid (which is the progenitor of all plastids), leucoplasts (group of colourless plastids important for storage including elaioplasts (
- PMID 25667967
- Capturing VE-Cadherin-Positive Endothelial Progenitor Cells for in-stent Vascular Repair
- Silk 3D matrices incorporating human neural progenitor cells for neural tissue engineering applications
- Tie2 Signaling Enhances Mast Cell Progenitor Adhesion to Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (VCAM-1) through α4β1 Integrin
- Optimization of surface-immobilized extracellular matrices for the proliferation of neural progenitor cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells.
- That extra spin in the progenitor star might have been enough to give the neutron star more magnetic power, making it a magnetar. The Weirdest Object in the Universe Matthew R. Francis May 17, 2014 So the name isprogenitor ...
- Learn More About PROGENITOR Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "progenitor" Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "progenitor" SCRABBLE ®: Playable words you can make from "progenitor" Nglish: Translation of ...
- progenitor 【名】 先祖、祖先 【同】ancestor 創始者、創設者、開祖 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- hematopoietic progenitor cell