- the group action of a collection of people or animals or vehicles moving ahead in more or less regular formation; "processions were forbidden"
- of or relating to or characteristic of a procession; "in good processional order"
- religious music used in a procession (同)prosodion
- intended for use in a procession; "processional music"; "processional cross"
- a march to be played for processions (同)recessional march
- 〈C〉『行列』 / 〈U〉(行列の)『行進』
- 行列の / 行列賛美歌[集]
- Repression of sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1-c is involved in the protective effects of exendin-4 in pancreatic β-cell line.
- Hong SW, Lee J, Park SE, Rhee EJ, Park CY, Oh KW, Park SW, Lee WY.SourceInstitute of Medical Research, Kangbuk Samsung Hospital, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2012 Oct 15;362(1-2):242-52. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2012.07.004. Epub 2012 Jul 17.
- Exendin-4 (Ex-4), a long-acting agonist of glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor, is a novel anti-diabetic drug that prevents β-cells against various toxicities. However, the mechanism and molecules mediating the protection procession of Ex-4 are not fully understood. We investigated the protective effe
- PMID 22820130
- A Novel Approach for Assessing the Progression of Deep Venous Thrombosis by Area of Venous Thrombus in Ultrasonic Elastography.
- Wang C, Wang L, Zhang Y, Chen M.AbstractExact age determination of deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is important for an appropriate treatment. The purpose of this present study is to assess the age of acute DVT with the area of venous thrombi in elasticity imaging during the thrombosis procession. The thrombus area is obtained from a specially designed program. It was applied to clot specimens induced in human great saphenous (n = 15) at selected time points following the initiation of thrombosis. The relative mean proportion of blood clots was 50.01% ± 12.44% at day 1; 69.94% ± 8.19% at day 3; 81.93% ± 6.15% at day 6; and 92.37% ± 4.06% at day 9. The results indicated that the thrombus area increased significantly over time, while the normalized strain values inside the thrombus changed only a little. The pathological analyses also showed the same results. Therefore, we conclude that the area of venous thrombi in elasticity imaging may be a novel function for acute DVT staging.
- Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost.2012 Oct 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Exact age determination of deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is important for an appropriate treatment. The purpose of this present study is to assess the age of acute DVT with the area of venous thrombi in elasticity imaging during the thrombosis procession. The thrombus area is obtained from a speciall
- PMID 23064220
- Reductionism and complexity in nanoparticle-vectored drug targeting.
- Florence AT.SourceCentre for Drug Delivery Research, The School of Pharmacy, University of London, 29/39 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AX, United Kingdom. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society.J Control Release.2012 Jul 20;161(2):399-402. doi: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2011.11.005. Epub 2011 Nov 12.
- This paper briefly discusses reductionism as a process for dissecting the complexities of drug targeting mediated by nanoparticulate carriers. While reductionism has been said to have been a drawback to enhanced appreciation and understanding of complex biological systems, it is concluded here that
- PMID 22100439
- 三次元物理探査船『資源』における音波発出装置「エアガン」 (特集 音で知る計測技術)
- ヴェネツィアの仮面カーニヴァル : 見世物から仮面行列へ
- 勝又 洋子
- 世界史研究論叢 = The journal of world history research 3, 12-30, 2013-10
- NAID 40019966899
- カルロ・クリヴェッリ作《受胎告知》 : "LIBERTAS ECCLESIASTICA"祝祭行列との関連から
- 朝鮮通信使人馬役と商人請負制の展開 : 享保四年(一七一九)通信使行列の通行実態から
- 横山 恭子
- 交通史研究 = Historical review of transport and communications (81), 32-57, 2013-09
- NAID 40019813781
- Photo of a procession in India in Church of North India on Christmas Photo of Ethiopian Orthodox clergy lead a procession in celebration of Saint Michael. During such processions, the clergy carry Ethiopian processional crosses and ...
- processionとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 行列，列；[U]（行列の）行進，前進a funeral procession葬式の行列a constant procession of people人々の絶え間ない行列walk in procession行列して歩く.2 教会行列，行列祈祷(きとう)式.3 発生；[U ...
- procession 【自動】列をつくる、列で行進する[前へ進む] 【名】 前進、〔前へ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。