- small room in which a monk or nun lives (同)cubicle
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction (同)electric cell
- a room where a prisoner is kept (同)jail cell, prison cell
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement (同)cadre
- to cause a sharp emotional pain; "The thought of her unhappiness pricked his conscience"
- the act of puncturing with a small point; "he gave the balloon a small prick" (同)pricking
- cause a stinging pain; "The needle pricked his skin" (同)sting, twinge
- make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn; "The nurse pricked my finger to get a small blood sample" (同)prick
- cause a prickling sensation (同)prick
- any malignant tumor derived from epithelial tissue; one of the four major types of cancer
- a somatic sensation as from many tiny prickles (同)tingle, tingling
- (刑務所の)『独房』;(修道院の)小さい独居室 / (ミツバチの)みつ房,巣穴 / 小さい部屋 / 『細胞』 / 電池 / 花粉室 / (共産党などの)細胞
- (…で)…‘を'『ちくりと刺す』,突く《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈人,人の心身〉‘を'『ちくちく痛ませる』,ちくちく苦しめる / 『ちくりと刺すこと』 / 刺してできた傷,突き傷;刺し穴 / 刺すような痛み;(心の)うずき,痛み《+『of』+『名』》 / とげ,針
- 〈C〉(動植物の)とげ,いばら,いが / 《単数形で》ちくちくする痛み / …‘を'ちくちく刺す / ちくちく痛む
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- [Papillomavirus in the genesis of oral leukoplakia].
- Babichenko II, Rabinovich OF, Ivina AA, Rabinovich IM, Togonidze AA.
- Arkhiv patologii.Arkh Patol.2014 Jan-Feb;76(1):32-6.
- Immunohistochemical examination of the proliferative activity of cells was made investigating the expression of Ki-67 protein and the location of proteins associated with epithelial cell papillomavirus infection involving P16(INK4a) and HPV16 proteins in different cell areas of the intact mucosa, in
- PMID 24745190
- Anti-CSC effects in human esophageal squamous cell carcinomas and Eca109/9706 cells induced by nanoliposomal quercetin alone or combined with CD 133 antiserum.
- Zheng NG1, Mo SJ, Li JP, Wu JL.
- Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP.Asian Pac J Cancer Prev.2014;15(20):8679-84.
- CD133 was recently reported to be a cancer stem cell and prognostic marker. Quercetin is considered as a potential chemopreventive agent due to its involvement in suppression of oxidative stress, proliferation and metastasis. In this study, the expression of CD133/CD44 in esophageal carcinomas and E
- PMID 25374189
- Downregulation of cornulin in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Pawar H1, Maharudraiah J, Kashyap MK, Sharma J, Srikanth SM, Choudhary R, Chavan S, Sathe G, Manju HC, Kumar KV, Vijayakumar M, Sirdeshmukh R, Harsha HC, Prasad TS, Pandey A, Kumar RV.
- Acta histochemica.Acta Histochem.2013 Mar;115(2):89-99. doi: 10.1016/j.acthis.2012.04.003. Epub 2012 May 5.
- Early events in the development of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC) are poorly understood and many of the key molecules involved have not yet been identified. We previously used isobaric tags for a relative and absolute quantitation (iTRAQ)-based quantitative proteomics approach to identify
- PMID 22560086
- Expression of activation-induced cytidine deaminase in oral epithelial dysplasia and oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Miyazaki Yuji,Fujinami Masahiro,Inoue Harumi,Kikuchi Kentaro,Ide Fumio,Kusama Kaoru
- Journal of Oral Science 55(4), 293-299, 2013
- … AID was observed in prickle cells in oral mucosal epithelium with epithelial dysplasia and in oral cancer cells. … Additionally, to investigate the mechanism of AID expression and its role in cancer progression, we incubated the oral cancer cell line HSC-2 with inflammatory cytokines. … In the HSC-2 cell line, AID expression was enhanced by TNF-α via NF-κB activation and promoted expression of N-cadherin by regulating Snail expression. …
- NAID 130003383946
- An Immunohistochemical Study of Oral Carcinoma Cuniculatum
- Sun Yan,Kuyama Kayo,Burkhardt Arne,Yamamoto Hirotsugu
- International Journal of Oral-Medical Sciences 10(4), 336-343, 2012
- … An immunohistochemical study of oral carcinoma cuniculatum (CC) was performed to clarify the factors that contribute to the unique cuniculatum architecture. … Sixteen lingual specimens, consisting of six CC, six conventional squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and four verrucous carcinoma (VC), were studied. …
- NAID 130002051669
- 口腔白板症におけるATM, p53およびMDM2の発現
- 松本 孝夫
- 日本口腔粘膜学会雑誌 9(1), 7-16, 2003
- 口腔白板症107例において, ATM, p53およびMDM2蛋白の発現と上皮性異形成の関連を免疫組織学的に検討し, in situ hybridization 法でATMおよびMDM2遺伝子の局在について検討した。口腔白板症107例は上皮性異形成が認められないもの9例, 軽度35例, 中等度30例, 高度33例に分類し, コントロールとして正常口腔粘膜上皮22例, 口腔癌組織19例を用いた。その結 …
- NAID 130003673791
- Prickle cell carcinoma information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Prickle cell carcinoma: Related Topics These medical condition or symptom topics may be ...
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Supported by the Savannah and Barry French Poodle Memorial Fund University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine Last Modified: August 21, 2005 Michael H. Goldschmidt, MSc, BVMS ...
- squamous cell carcinoma, SCC, prickle cell carcinoma
- 棘細胞癌 spinous cell carcinoma spinalioma
- carcinoma spinocellulare
- 参考1 NDE.392
- 1. [charged] Epidemiology and risk factors for cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) - uptodate 
- spinocellular、spinous cell