- 習慣,慣列 / 実習,練習
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Troubling practices of control: re-visiting Hannah Arendt's ideas of human action as praxis of the unpredictable.
- Kohlen H1.
- Nursing philosophy : an international journal for healthcare professionals.Nurs Philos.2015 Jul;16(3):161-6. doi: 10.1111/nup.12089. Epub 2015 Apr 28.
- In this article, Hannah Arendt's concept of action will be used to problematize current transformations of the health care sector and examine some responses by ethicists in light of those transformations. The sphere of human interaction that should typify health care work is identified as an action
- PMID 25919950
- The impact of docetaxel-related toxicities on health-related quality of life in patients with metastatic cancer (QoliTax).
- Al-Batran SE1, Hozaeel W2, Tauchert FK3, Hofheinz RD4, Hinke A5, Windemuth-Kieselbach C6, Hübner A7, Burmester M8, Koenigsmann M9, Wiegand J10, Zur Hausen G2, Linsse B11, Kuhl R12, Pauligk C2; Arbeitsgemeinschaft Internistische Onkologie (AIO).
- Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO.Ann Oncol.2015 Jun;26(6):1244-8. doi: 10.1093/annonc/mdv129. Epub 2015 Mar 9.
- BACKGROUND: Docetaxel is a widely used cytotoxic agent. This study evaluates the impact of docetaxel toxicities on patient's health-related quality of life (QoL).PATIENTS AND METHODS: We conducted a multicenter, prospective, non-interventional trial, in which the QoL was assessed using the EORTC QLQ
- PMID 25755108
- Cognitive and affective disturbances following focal brainstem lesions: a review and report of three cases.
- D'aes T1, Mariën P.
- Cerebellum (London, England).Cerebellum.2015 Jun;14(3):317-40. doi: 10.1007/s12311-014-0626-8.
- Although insights in cerebellar neurocognition and affect are continuously growing, little is known about the role of the brainstem in cognitive and behavioural processing. In this paper, it is hypothesized that the brainstem is an inherent functional part of the cerebellocerebral network subserving
- PMID 25520275
- 山田 正行
- 大阪教育大学紀要 第Ⅳ部門 教育科学 61(2), 177-189, 2013-02-28
- … Based on "Study of Thought and Praxis of Self-Education against the Violent Complex（I, II）" serialized in Memoires of Osaka Kyoiku University, in this paper I consider Descartes, Pascal, Kant, Rousseau, Hegel in the Occidental and Confucius, Mencius, Lao-tzu, Chuang-tzu, Wang Yang-Ming, Mao Tse-Tung in the Oriental, and compare initiative, subjectivity of former between resignation of latter. …
- NAID 120005255553
- Provides information about The Praxis Series, assessments registration and test scores. Download state test requirements and certification policies.
- Praxis is the process by which a theory, lesson, or skill is enacted, practiced, embodied, or realised. "Praxis" may also refer to the act of engaging, applying, exercising, realizing, or practicing ideas. This has been a recurrent topic in the field of ...