- Biotinylated probes for the analysis of protein modification by electrophiles.
- Codreanu SG1, Kim HY, Porter NA, Liebler DC.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2012;803:77-95. doi: 10.1007/978-1-61779-364-6_7.
- Formation of covalent protein adducts by lipid electrophiles contributes to diseases and toxicities linked to oxidative stress, but analysis of the adducts presents a challenging analytical problem. We describe selective adduct capture using biotin affinity probes to enrich protein and peptide adduc
- PMID 22065220
- Shared and unique gene expression in systemic lupus erythematosus depending on disease activity.
- Sandrin-Garcia P1, Junta CM, Fachin AL, Mello SS, Baião AM, Rassi DM, Ferreira MC, Trevisan GL, Sakamoto-Hojo ET, Louzada-Júnior P, Passos GA, Donadi EA.
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.Ann N Y Acad Sci.2009 Sep;1173:493-500. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.04636.x.
- Patients presenting with active systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) manifestations may exhibit distinct pathogenetic features in relation to inactive SLE. Also, cDNA microarrays may potentially discriminate the gene expression profile of a disease or disease variant. Therefore, we evaluated the expre
- PMID 19758191
- Lipid peroxidation-derived etheno-DNA adducts in human atherosclerotic lesions.
- Nair J1, De Flora S, Izzotti A, Bartsch H.
- Mutation research.Mutat Res.2007 Aug 1;621(1-2):95-105. Epub 2007 Mar 2.
- Atherosclerosis and cancer are characterized by uncontrolled cell proliferation and share common risk factors, such as cigarette smoking, dietary habits and ageing. Growth of smooth muscle cells (SMCs) in atherosclerotic plaques may result from DNA damage, caused either by exogenous mutagens or by a
- PMID 17412369
- Improved high-performance liquid chromatography analysis of ^<32>P-postlabeled 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine-DNA adducts using in-line precolumn purification
- Journal of chromatography. B, Biomedical applications 679(1), 91-101, 1996-04-26
- NAID 10024554972
- High-resolution anion-exchange and partition thin-layer chromatography for complex mixtures of ^<32>P-postlabeled DNA adducts
- Journal of chromatography. B, Biomedical applications 677(2), 265-273, 1996-03-03
- NAID 10024553874
- Optimization of an HPLC method for ^<32>P-postlabeled DNA adducts
- 1. Chem Res Toxicol. 1994 Jul-Aug;7(4):503-10. Separation of 32P-postlabeled DNA adducts of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and nitrated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by HPLC. King LC, George M, Gallagher JE, Lewtas J. ...
- Citation: Levy, Gerald N., Weber, Wendell W. (1988/11/01)."High-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of 32P-postlabeled DNA-aromatic carcinogen ... Abstract: The technique of 32P postlabeling of DNA-carcinogen adducts ...