- population density
- sort according to size
- the actual state of affairs; "thats the size of the situation"; "she hates me, thats about the size of it" (同)size of it
- any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics; "size gives body to a fabric" (同)sizing
- make to a size; bring to a suitable size
- a large magnitude; "he blanched when he saw the size of the bill"; "the only city of any size in that area"
- the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
- the property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing); "he wears a size 13 shoe"
- (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
- cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- the number of inhabitants (either the total number or the number of a particular race or class) in a given place (country or city etc.); "people come and go, but the population of this town has remained approximately constant for the past decade"; "the African-American population of Salt Lake City has been increasing"
- the act of populating (causing to live in a place); "he deplored the population of colonies with convicted criminals"
- (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn; "it is an estimate of the mean of the population" (同)universe
- a group of organisms of the same species inhabiting a given area; "they hired hunters to keep down the deer population"
- the people who inhabit a territory or state; "the population seemed to be well fed and clothed"
- having the surface treated or coated with sizing
- having a specified size
- 〈U〉〈C〉(人や物の)『大きさ』 / 〈U〉大きいこと / 〈U〉数量,規模 / 〈C〉(帽子・靴・シャツなどの)『サイズ』,『寸法』,型 / 〈U〉《話》実情,真相 / …‘を'大きさ(寸法)によって分類する / …‘を'ある寸法に作る
- サイズ,どうさ(紙や織物の細孔(こう)をふさぐ材料) / …‘に'サイズを塗る
- 〈U〉〈C〉『人口』,住民の数 / 《the~》《集合的に》(一定地域の)『全体民』 / 《the~》(特定階層の)人々,連中 / 〈U〉〈C〉(一定の区域内にいる)動植物の個体数
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Vitamin D status and parathyroid hormone levels in relation to bone mineral density in apparently healthy Syrian adults.
- Sayed-Hassan R1, Abazid N2, Koudsi A3, Alourfi Z1.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):18. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0245-0. Epub 2016 Apr 28.
- Vitamin D deficiency was highly prevalent in this study. More than half of the participants with vitamin D level less than 5 ng/mL had secondary hyperparathyroidism, which implicated a major bone health concern. After adjustment for potential predictors, parathyroid hormone (PTH) explained about 3�
- PMID 27126333
- Correlation between osteoporotic fracture risk in Brazilian postmenopausal women calculated using the FRAX with and without the inclusion of bone densitometry data.
- Bastos-Silva Y1, Aguiar LB1, Pinto-Neto AM1, Baccaro LF1, Costa-Paiva L2.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):16. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0255-y. Epub 2016 Apr 11.
- The risks of fracture were calculated in 402 postmenopausal Brazilian women by FRAX with or without the inclusion of bone densitometry values. The correlation between the risk of major osteoporosis fracture or hip fracture calculated by FRAX with or without BMD was similar in this population, 0.76 a
- PMID 27067597
- Vitamin D status and bone mineral density in the Chinese population: a review.
- Man PW1, van der Meer IM2, Lips P3, Middelkoop BJ4,2.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):14. doi: 10.1007/s11657-016-0265-4. Epub 2016 Mar 30.
- Low vitamin D status is associated with low bone mass which, in turn, is an important predictor of fracture. However, data on this relationship in non-Caucasian populations are scarce. This review shows such an association in the Chinese population in five of the 11 included studies.INTRODUCTION: In
- PMID 27026017
- Laboratory and Epidemiology Communications : Negative Impacts of Large Population Size and High Population Density on the Progress of Measles Elimination
- Yoshikura Hiroshi
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 65(5), 450-454, 2012-09
- NAID 40019427972
- Host Specificity and Population Dynamics of a Sponge-endosymbiotic Bivalve
- Tsubaki Remi,Kato Makoto
- Zoological science 29(9), 585-592, 2012-09
- NAID 40019407112
- Variance effective size [edit source | edit] In the Wright-Fisher idealized population model, the conditional variance of the allele frequency , given the allele frequency in the previous generation, is Let denote the same, typically larger ...
- 【ベストアンサー】オスとメスが一組いると考えます。 （通常は、オスとメスの比率が1：1から遠くないと仮定します） すると、そのなかに、個々の常染色体は、 オス：2本、メス：2本 ...
- population size
- population size
- population size
- aggregation、assemblage、assemble、assembly、cluster、collective、come together、convergence、general population、group、mass、populate、race、racial