- the number of inhabitants (either the total number or the number of a particular race or class) in a given place (country or city etc.); "people come and go, but the population of this town has remained approximately constant for the past decade"; "the African-American population of Salt Lake City has been increasing"
- the act of populating (causing to live in a place); "he deplored the population of colonies with convicted criminals"
- (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn; "it is an estimate of the mean of the population" (同)universe
- a group of organisms of the same species inhabiting a given area; "they hired hunters to keep down the deer population"
- the people who inhabit a territory or state; "the population seemed to be well fed and clothed"
- estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete; "a relative stranger" (同)comparative
- an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus) (同)congener, congenator, congeneric
- a person related by blood or marriage; "police are searching for relatives of the deceased"; "he has distant relations back in New Jersey" (同)relation
- expose to a chance of loss or damage; "We risked losing a lot of money in this venture"; "Why risk your life?"; "She laid her job on the line when she told the boss that he was wrong" (同)put on the line, lay on the line
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing" (同)peril, danger
- the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent (同)risk of exposure
- the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred (同)risk of infection
- newly come into prominence; "a rising young politician"
- advancing or becoming higher or greater in degree or value or status; "a rising trend"; "a rising market"
- 〈U〉〈C〉『人口』,住民の数 / 《the~》《集合的に》(一定地域の)『全体民』 / 《the~》(特定階層の)人々,連中 / 〈U〉〈C〉(一定の区域内にいる)動植物の個体数
- 『関係のある』,関連した / 『比較上の』,相対的の / 相互の,相関的な / (文法で)関係を表す / 親類,親戚 / 関係詞,(特に)関係代名詞
- 『危険』;危害(損害)を受ける可能性《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈生命など〉‘を'『危険にさらす』 / …‘を'危険(失敗,損失など)を覚悟してする
- 〈U〉(…が)上がること,(…の)上昇;昇進《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉起床 / 〈C〉蜂起,反乱 / 上がる,強まる,高まる / 成長する,発達中の,上り坂にある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fatty acid profile of biscuits and salty snacks consumed by Brazilian college students.
- Dias Fda S1, Passos ME1, Tavares do Carmo Md2, Lopes ML1, Valente Mesquita VL3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Mar 15;171:351-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.08.133. Epub 2014 Sep 16.
- High levels of biscuit and salty snack consumption have an effect on human health. This aim of this study was to determine the fatty acid (FA) composition of 19 different biscuits and 10 types of salty snacks by gas chromatography. Palmitic acid was predominant in 79% of biscuits and represented mor
- PMID 25308679
- Characteristics of older at-risk drinkers who drive after drinking and those who do not drive after drinking.
- Sanna MB1, Tuqan AT, Goldsmith JS, Law MS, Ramirez KD, Liao DH, Moore AA.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2015 Feb 17;16(2):104-8. doi: 10.1080/15389588.2014.926340.
- OBJECTIVE: To describe and compare characteristics of older adults who drive after drinking and those who do not, whether an intervention addressing at-risk drinking reduces risk among those reporting driving after drinking, and reasons reported for driving after drinking.METHODS: Secondary data ana
- PMID 24874549
- Comparative performance of novel self-sampling methods in detecting high-risk human papillomavirus in 30,130 women not attending cervical screening.
- Bosgraaf RP1, Verhoef VM, Massuger LF, Siebers AG, Bulten J, de Kuyper-de Ridder GM, Meijer CJ, Snijders PJ, Heideman DA, IntHout J, van Kemenade FJ, Melchers WJ, Bekkers RL.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2015 Feb 15;136(3):646-55. doi: 10.1002/ijc.29026. Epub 2014 Jun 26.
- We determined whether the participation rate for a brush-based cervicovaginal self-sampling device is noninferior to the participation rate for a lavage-based one for testing for hrHPV (high-risk human papillomavirus). Additionally, positivity rates for hrHPV, the detection rates for cervical intrae
- PMID 24923998
- Comparison of Prevalence- and Smoking Impact Ratio-Based Methods of Estimating Smoking-Attributable Fractions of Deaths
- Population dynamics of Armigeres subalbatus (Diptera: Culicidae) across a temperate altitudinal gradient
- Association between hypouricemia and reduced kidney function : a cross-sectional population-based study in Japan
- Relative Risk and the Odds Ratio Review: The Purpose of Estimating the Difference of Two Population Proportions Primary Outcomes and Risk Factors Experimental vs. Observational Studies Prospective vs. Retrospective Studies
- Attributable Risk and Population Attributable Risk (PAR) Measures 1. Core Knowledge: These are a set of statistics that estimate the impact of a causal factor. You should be able to distinguish between the Attributable Risk ...
- population relative risk, PRR
- about、analog、analogue、associate、association、attach、bearing、concern、connection、correlate、correlation、derivative、family、family member、implication、link、pertinent、reference、regard、relate、relatedness、relation、relationship、relatively、relativity、relevance、relevant
- aggregation、assemblage、assemble、assembly、cluster、collective、come together、convergence、general population、group、mass、populate、race、racial