全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- TRP channels interaction with lipids and its implications in disease.
- Taberner FJ1, Fernández-Ballester G1, Fernández-Carvajal A2, Ferrer-Montiel A3.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Sep;1848(9):1818-27. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2015.03.022. Epub 2015 Mar 30.
- Transient receptor potential (TRP) proteins are a family of ion channels central for sensory signaling. These receptors and, in particular, those involved in thermal sensing are also involved in pain signaling. Noteworthy, thermosensory receptors are polymodal ion channels that respond to both physi
- PMID 25838124
- Hyaluronan modulates TRPV1 channel opening, reducing peripheral nociceptor activity and pain.
- Caires R1, Luis E1, Taberner FJ2, Fernandez-Ballester G2, Ferrer-Montiel A2, Balazs EA3, Gomis A1, Belmonte C1, de la Peña E1.
- Nature communications.Nat Commun.2015 Aug 27;6:8095. doi: 10.1038/ncomms9095.
- Hyaluronan (HA) is present in the extracellular matrix of all body tissues, including synovial fluid in joints, in which it behaves as a filter that buffers transmission of mechanical forces to nociceptor nerve endings thereby reducing pain. Using recombinant systems, mouse-cultured dorsal root gang
- PMID 26311398
- Interaction between TRPA1 and TRPV1: Synergy on pulmonary sensory nerves.
- Lee LY1, Hsu CC2, Lin YJ2, Lin RL2, Khosravi M3.
- Pulmonary pharmacology & therapeutics.Pulm Pharmacol Ther.2015 Aug 14. pii: S1094-5539(15)00088-7. doi: 10.1016/j.pupt.2015.08.003. [Epub ahead of print]
- Transient receptor potential ankyrin type 1 (TRPA1) and vanilloid type 1 (TRPV1) receptors are co-expressed in vagal pulmonary C-fiber sensory nerves. Because both these ligand-gated non-selective cation channels are sensitive to a number of endogenous inflammatory mediators, it is highly probable t
- PMID 26283426
- 西山 宗一郎,田島 寛隆,川岸 郁朗
- 日本防菌防黴学会誌 = Journal of antibacterial and antifungal agents 41(1), 35-43, 2013-01-10
- NAID 10031140254
- 西山 宗一郎,田島 寛隆,川岸 郁朗
- 日本防菌防黴学会誌 = Journal of Antibacterial and Antifungal Agents 41(1), 35-43, 2013-01
- NAID 40019571690
- Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 1-a Polymodal Nociceptive Receptor-Plays a Crucial Role in Formaldehyde-Induced Skin Inflammation in Mice
- Usuda Haruki,Endo Takumi,Shimouchi Ayumi [他],SAITO Asaka,TOMINAGA Makoto,YAMASHITA Hirotaka,NAGAI Hiroichi,INAGAKI Naoki,TANAKA Hiroyuki
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 118(2), 266-274, 2012-02-20
- Formaldehyde (FA) is irritating to the skin and is the main cause of sick building syndrome. However, the cutaneous reaction induced by long-term FA exposure has not been fully investigated. In our pr …
- NAID 10030455105
- polymodal (comparative more polymodal, superlative most polymodal) pertaining to several different forms of sensory information involving more than one sense Retrieved from "https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=polymodal" ...
- This volume is derived from a celebration of the career of Professor Takao Kumazawa at Nagoya University and includes papers from investigators throughout the world whose contribu