- pluteus larva
- the immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose
- a large genus of fungi belonging to the family Pluteaceae; the shape of the cap resembles a roof; often abundant early in the summer (同)genus Pluteus, roof mushroom
- (昆虫の)幼虫(青虫など) / (動物の)幼生(オタマジャクシなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 糞線虫症 strongyloidiasis
- 2. 肺好酸球増多症の原因 causes of pulmonary eosinophilia
- 3. 鉤虫関連皮膚幼虫移行症 hookworm related cutaneous larva migrans
- 4. 旋毛虫症 trichinellosis
- 5. 感染性疾病の媒介蚊 mosquito vectors of infectious diseases
- Neurogenic gene regulatory pathways in the sea urchin embryo.
- Wei Z1, Angerer LM1, Angerer RC2.
- Development (Cambridge, England).Development.2015 Dec 10. pii: dev.125989. [Epub ahead of print]
- During embryogenesis the sea urchin early pluteus larva differentiates 40-50 neurons marked by expression of the pan-neural marker synaptotagmin B (SynB) distributed along the ciliary band, in the apical plate and pharyngeal endoderm, and 4-6 serotonergic neurons confined to the apical plate. Develo
- PMID 26657764
- Multidisciplinary screening of toxicity induced by silica nanoparticles during sea urchin development.
- Gambardella C1, Morgana S2, Bari GD2, Ramoino P3, Bramini M4, Diaspro A4, Falugi C5, Faimali M2.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2015 Nov;139:486-95. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2015.07.072. Epub 2015 Aug 24.
- The aim of this study was to investigate the potential toxicity of Silica nanoparticles (SiO2 NPs) in seawater by using the sea urchin Paracentrotus lividus as biological model. SiO2 NPs exposure effects were identified on the sperm of the sea urchin through a multidisciplinary approach, combining d
- PMID 26291678
- Developmental abnormalities and neurotoxicological effects of CuO NPs on the black sea urchin Arbacia lixula by embryotoxicity assay.
- Maisano M1, Cappello T2, Catanese E2, Vitale V2, Natalotto A2, Giannetto A2, Barreca D3, Brunelli E4, Mauceri A2, Fasulo S2.
- Marine environmental research.Mar Environ Res.2015 Oct;111:121-7. doi: 10.1016/j.marenvres.2015.05.010. Epub 2015 May 21.
- The embryotoxicity of CuO NPs was evaluated in the black sea urchin Arbacia lixula embryos, by using 24-well plates. Fertilized eggs were exposed to five doses of CuO NPs ranging from 0.07 to 20 ppb, until pluteus stage. CuO NPs suspensions in artificial seawater formed agglomerates of 80-200 nm s
- PMID 26026240
- 2011年度神奈川大学総合理学研究所共同研究助成論文 新規蛍光性物質AcO-TPKEを用いたウニ胚の染色について
- 風間 真,谷村 昌俊,高山 紗季 [他],Tanimura Masatoshi,高山 紗季,Takayama Saki,齋藤 有希,Saito Aki,澤田 千里,Sawada Chisato,渡邊 信子,Watanabe Nobuko,松本 正勝,Matsumoto Masakatsu,日野 晶也,Hino Akiya
- Science Journal of Kanagawa University 23, 51-57, 2012
- … or hatching．After staining fertilized eggs with AcO‐TPEK，they were allowed to develop normally and it was observed that the whole eggs and embryos emitted fluorescent signals；however，part of the body of larvae showed signals after the gastrula stage．In particular，pluteus larvae showed a strong signal in digestive organs．This may be related to the differentiation of digestive organs or the expression of digestive enzymes．According to these results，AcO‐TPKE is a possible …
- NAID 120004403010
- Unusual coelom formation in the direct-type developing sand dollar Peronella japonica
- Tsuchimoto Jun,Yamada Toshihiro,Yamaguchi Masaaki
- Developmental Dynamics 240(11), 2432-2439, 2011-11
- … Peronella japonica is a sand dollar with a zygote that develops into an abbreviated pluteus but then metamorphoses on day three. … In this study, we examined this process by reconstructing three-dimensional images from serial sections of larvae. …
- NAID 120003459666
- Functional evolution of Ets in echinoderms with focus on the evolution of echinoderm larval skeletons
- Koga Hiroyuki,Matsubara Mioko,Fujitani Haruka,Miyamoto Norio,Komatsu Miéko,Kiyomoto Masato,Akasaka Koji,Wada Hiroshi,和田 洋
- Development genes and evolution 220(3-4), 107-115, 2010-09
- … Convergent evolution of echinoderm pluteus larva was examined from the standpoint of functional evolution of a transcription factor Ets1/2. … Identification of the co-factor(s) will be key to understanding the molecular evolution underlying the evolution of the pluteus larvae. …
- NAID 120002427063
- Techno Sea Urchin Larvae at the former Biotutorial Lab. at Los Angeles Valley College, where many biological phenomena occurred everyday during the seven plus years I was in charge.
- The smallest fragment which is capable of reaching the pluteus stage possesses the mass of about one-eighth of the whole egg.
- pluteus larvae
- pluteus larva、pluteus larvae