- (physical chemistry) a fourth state of matter distinct from solid or liquid or gas and present in stars and fusion reactors; a gas becomes a plasma when it is heated until the atoms lose all their electrons, leaving a highly electrified collection of nuclei and free electrons; "particles in space exist in the form of a plasma"
- a green slightly translucent variety of chalcedony used as a gemstone
- the colorless watery fluid of the blood and lymph that contains no cells, but in which the blood cells (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes) are suspended (同)plasm, blood_plasma
- (また『blood plasma』)血漿,リンパ漿 / 原形質
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Serotonin (5-HT) inhibits Factor XIII-A-mediated plasma fibronectin matrix assembly and crosslinking in osteoblast cultures via direct competition with transamidation.
- Cui C1, Kaartinen MT2.
- Bone.Bone.2015 Mar;72:43-52. doi: 10.1016/j.bone.2014.11.008. Epub 2014 Nov 20.
- Serotonin (5-HT) - a monoamine with a variety of physiological functions - has recently emerged as a major regulator of bone mass. 5-HT is synthesized in the brain and the gut, and gut-derived 5-HT contributes to circulating 5-HT levels and is a negative modulator of bone mass and quality. 5-HT's ne
- PMID 25460579
- Loss of NHE8 expression impairs ocular surface function in mice.
- Xu H1, Zhao Y2, Li J1, Wang M3, Lian F4, Gao M5, Ghishan FK6.
- American journal of physiology. Cell physiology.Am J Physiol Cell Physiol.2015 Jan 1;308(1):C79-87. doi: 10.1152/ajpcell.00296.2014. Epub 2014 Nov 5.
- Sodium/hydrogen exchanger (NHE) 8 is expressed at the apical membrane of the epithelial cells and plays important roles in neutral sodium absorption in the gastrointestinal tract and the kidney. It also has an important role in epithelial mucosal protection in the gastric gland and the intestine. Al
- PMID 25377091
- Establishment of a Langerhans cell histiocytosis lesion cell line with dermal dendritic cell characteristics.
- Murakami I1, Gogusev J2, Jaubert F3, Matsushita M4, Hayashi K1, Miura I5, Tanaka T6, Oka T7, Yoshino T7.
- Oncology reports.Oncol Rep.2015 Jan;33(1):171-8. doi: 10.3892/or.2014.3567. Epub 2014 Oct 24.
- A cell line named PRU-1, derived from a Langerhans cell (LC) histiocytosis (LCH) skull lesion of a 7-year-old boy, was established and characterized. PRU-1 is an adherent spindle-shaped cell line that shows no Birbeck granules on electron microscopy. Flow cytometric analysis of cells collected from
- PMID 25351656
- Role of ribosomal protein S19 oligomer-C5a receptor system in acute inflammation resolution
- Factor XIII is a key molecule at the intersection of coagulation and fibrinolysis as well as inflammation and infection control
- Plasma Transglutaminase (n.) 1. (MeSH) Activated form of FACTOR XIII, a transglutaminase, which stabilizes the formation of the fibrin polymer (clot) culminating the blood coagulation cascade.;Despite the non-specific name it ...
- Results Isolation and Characterization of a Full-Length cDNA for Plasma Transglutaminase (Factor XIIIA) We previously used subtractive hybridization to isolate cDNA clones for genes upregulated in chicken hypertrophic ...
- factor XIII, F XIII
- フィブリン安定化因子, fibrin-stabilizing factor, fibrin stabilizing factor, FSF、血漿トランスグルタミナーゼ, plasma transglutaminase、血液凝固第XIII因子、凝固第XIII因子
- plasma transglutaminase