- make (an organism or substance) sensitive to the influence of radiant energy and especially light (同)photosensitise
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A new photoelectrochemical biosensors based on DNA conformational changes and isothermal circular strand-displacement polymerization reaction.
- Zhang X, Xu Y, Zhao Y, Song W.SourceKey Laboratory of Biochemical Analysis, Ministry of Education, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Qingdao University of Science and Technology, 53 Zhengzhou Road, Qingdao 266042, PR China.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Jan 15;39(1):338-41. Epub 2012 Aug 8.
- We report a strategy for the transduction of DNA hybridization into a readily detectable photoelectrochemical signal by means of a conformational change analogous to electrochemical DNA (E-DNA) approach. To demonstrate the effect of distance change for photosensitizer to the surface of electrode on
- PMID 22902535
- Enhanced osteoblast differentiation on scaffolds coated with TiO2 compared to SiO2 and CaP coatings.
- Verket A, Tiainen H, Haugen HJ, Lyngstadaas SP, Nilsen O, Reseland JE.SourceDepartment of Biomaterials, Institute of Clinical Dentistry, University of Oslo, P.O. Box 1109, Blindern, 0317, Oslo, Norway. email@example.com
- Biointerphases.Biointerphases.2012 Dec;7(1-4):36. Epub 2012 May 24.
- The aim was to compare the protein release from normal human osteoblasts (NHO) cultured on scaffolds with similar morphology but different coatings. Different ceramic coatings; TiO(2), SiO(2) and calcium phosphate (CaP); Ca(9)HPO(4)(PO(4))(5)OH, were applied to porous TiO(2) scaffolds prepared by po
- PMID 22623280
- Synthesis and photooxidation of oligodeoxynucleotides containing 5-dimethylaminocytosine as an efficient hole-trapping site in the positive-charge transfer through DNA duplexes.
- Yamada Hisatsugu,Kurata Masayuki,Tanabe Kazuhito,Ito Takeo,Nishimoto Sei-ichi
- Organic & biomolecular chemistry 10(10), 2035-2043, 2012-12-12
- … Upon photoirradiation of the duplexes containing (DMA)C, the photosensitizer-injected hole migrated through the DNA bases and was trapped efficiently at the (DMA)C sites, where an enhanced oxidative strand cleavage occurred by hot piperidine treatment. …
- NAID 120005054555
- 光線誘導アレルギーの発症機序 (特集 特異なアレルギーの発症機序 : 最近の知見)
- Photosensitizer Dye Nanoparticle-coated Membranes for Singlet Oxygen Generation under Atmospheric Conditions
- ITO Daiki,TAKAHASHI Yukiko,SAITO Hironobu,NOSAKA Yoshio
- Chemistry letters 41(9), 877-879, 2012-09-05
- NAID 10031030664
- photosensitizer Oncology A substance that sensitizes an organism, cell, or tissue to light; an agent used in photodynamic therapy which, when absorbed by CA ... Results of the research showed that the synthesized coupled gold ...
- Translations of photosensitizer. photosensitizer synonyms, photosensitizer antonyms. Information about photosensitizer in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. photosensitizer - definition of photosensitizer by The ...