- an adrenergic drug used in many preparations to relieve allergic reactions or respiratory infections; "drugs containing phenylpropanolamine are being recalled"
- Prediction of the competitive adsorption isotherms of 2-phenylethanol and 3-phenylpropanol by artificial neural networks.
- Wu X1, Wang S2, Zhang R2, Gao Z3.
- Journal of chromatography. A.J Chromatogr A.2014 Mar 7;1332:14-20. doi: 10.1016/j.chroma.2014.01.049. Epub 2014 Jan 24.
- Artificial neural networks (ANNs) were regarded as data-mapping networks with strong nonlinear fitting abilities. A 2-6-2 network was used to determine the competitive adsorption isotherm of 2-phenylethanol (PE) and 3-phenylpropanol (PP). The ANN results were forms of data mapping rather than theore
- PMID 24508397
- Phenylpropanoid enzymes, phenolic polymers and metabolites as chemical defenses to infection of Pratylenchus coffeae in roots of resistant and susceptible bananas (Musa spp.).
- Vaganan MM, Ravi I, Nandakumar A, Sarumathi S, Sundararaju P, Mustaffa MM.
- Indian journal of experimental biology.Indian J Exp Biol.2014 Mar;52(3):252-60.
- Activity differences of the first (phenylalanine ammonia lyase, PAL) and the last (cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase, CAD) enzymes of phenylpropanoid pathway in the roots of resistant (Yangambi Km5 and Anaikomban) and susceptible (Nendran and Robusta) banana cultivars caused by root lesion nematode, Pr
- PMID 24669668
- Chemical composition and antioxidant activity of Tánara Ótó (Dracocephalum palmatum Stephan), a medicinal plant used by the North-Yakutian nomads.
- Olennikov DN1, Chirikova NK, Okhlopkova ZM, Zulfugarov IS.
- Molecules (Basel, Switzerland).Molecules.2013 Nov 14;18(11):14105-21. doi: 10.3390/molecules181114105.
- Dracocephalum palmatum Stephan (Lamiaceae) is a medicinal plant used by the North-Yakutian nomads. From the crude ethanolic extract of the aerial parts of this plant, 23 compounds (phenylpropanoids, coumarins, flavonoids, and triterpenes) were isolated. Among these, eight compounds (salvianolic acid
- PMID 24241154
- 基礎有機化学討論会要旨集（基礎有機化学連合討論会予稿集） 2008(0), 70-70, 2008
- NAID 130004645557
- Simple Synthesis of β-D-Glycopyranosides Using β-Glycosidase from Almonds
- Chemical & pharmaceutical bulletin 52(2), 270-275, 2004-02-01
- NAID 110003615546
- Involvement of Cytochrome P450 in Hydroxylation of Propylbenzene by Fusarium moniliforme Strain MS31
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 92(6), 580-584, 2001-12-25
- NAID 110002683965