- phase transition
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- arrange in phases or stages; "phase a withdrawal"
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary; "the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system" (同)form
- a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle (同)phase_angle
- any distinct time period in a sequence of events; "we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected" (同)stage
- adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition; "he phased the intake with the output of the machine"
- (astronomy) the particular appearance of a bodys state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earths moon that is illuminated by the sun); "the full phase of the moon"
- made or become different in some respect; "hes an altered (or changed) man since his election to Congress"
- changed in constitution or structure or composition by metamorphism; "metamorphic rocks"
- made or become different in nature or form; "changed attitudes"; "changed styles of dress"; "a greatly changed country after the war"
- marked by continuous change or effective action (同)ever-changing
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
- (変化・発達の)『段階』,『局面』 / (物事の)『面』,様相《+『of』+『名』》 / (月・惑星などの)相 / …‘を'段階的に調整(整理)する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Analysis of fatigue properties and failure mechanisms of Ti6Al4V in the very high cycle fatigue regime using ultrasonic technology and 3D laser scanning vibrometry.
- Heinz S, Balle F, Wagner G, Eifler D.SourceInstitute of Materials Science and Engineering (WKK), University of Kaiserslautern, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Ultrasonics.Ultrasonics.2013 Dec;53(8):1433-40. doi: 10.1016/j.ultras.2013.03.002. Epub 2013 Mar 14.
- Accelerated fatigue tests with Ti6Al4V were carried out using a 20kHz ultrasonic testing facility to investigate the cyclic deformation behavior in the Very High Cycle Fatigue (VHCF) regime in detail. Beside parameters like the ultrasonic generator power and the displacement of the specimen, a 3D la
- PMID 23545114
- Iron release from ferritin by flavin nucleotides.
- Melman G, Bou-Abdallah F, Vane E, Maura P, Arosio P, Melman A.SourceClarkson University, Department of Chemistry & Biomolecular Science, Potsdam, New York, USA.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2013 Oct;1830(10):4669-74. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2013.05.031. Epub 2013 May 29.
- BACKGROUND: Extensive in-vitro studies have focused on elucidating the mechanism of iron uptake and mineral core formation in ferritin. However, despite a plethora of studies attempting to characterize iron release under different experimental conditions, the in-vivo mobilization of iron from ferrit
- PMID 23726988
- Synthesis of bone-like micro-porous calcium phosphate/iota-carrageenan composites by gel diffusion.
- Gashti MP, Stir M, Hulliger J.SourceDepartment of Chemistry & Biochemistry, University of Berne, Freiestrasse 3, CH-3012 Berne, Switzerland; Department of Textile, Islamic Azad University, Shahre Rey Branch, Tehran, Iran. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2013 Oct 1;110:426-33. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2013.04.051. Epub 2013 May 13.
- Brushite and octacalcium phosphate (OCP) crystals are well-known precursors of hydroxylapatite (HAp), the main mineral found in bone. In this report, we present a new method for biomimicking brushite and OCP using single and double diffusion techniques. Brushite and OCP crystals were grown in an iot
- PMID 23759383
- Carbon nanotube memory cell array program error analysis and tradeoff between reset voltage and verify pulses
- Crystal phase transition to green emission wurtzite AlInP by crystal structure transfer
- Our materials melt and thaw at your desired temperature, gaining, storing and releasing energy in the thermophysical process. How will you design with thermal energy to cause our materials to change phase? What design awards ...
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Switch to new thesaurus Noun 1. phase change - a change from one state (solid or liquid or gas) to another without a change in chemical composition phase transition, physical change ...
- phase transition、phase change
- phase change
- alter、alteration、alternate、convert、modification、modify、replacement、shift、switch、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary