- a personality inventory in which a person is asked which of a list of traits and characteristics describe her or him or to indicate which behaviors and hypothetical choices he or she would make (同)self-report inventory
- make or include in an itemized record or report; "Inventory all books before the end of the year" (同)take stock, stock-take
- (accounting) the value of a firms current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand; "an inventory may be necessary to see if anything is missing"; "they held an inventory every month" (同)inventorying, stocktaking, stock-taking
- a detailed list of all the items in stock (同)stock list
- the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual; "their different reactions reflected their very different personalities"; "it is his nature to help others"
- a person of considerable prominence; "she is a Hollywood personality"
- someone who is the first to think of or make something (同)discoverer, artificer
- 〈C〉(商品・財産などの)目録《+『of』+『名』》 / 《集合的に》在庫品;資産 / 〈U〉在庫品調べ,たな卸し / 〈財産・商品など〉‘の'目録を作る,品調べをする
- 〈C〉〈U〉(他人と区別する)『個性』,性格 / 〈U〉〈C〉『人格』,人柄,風格 / 〈C〉(特にある方面での)著名人,有名人
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Impulsive responses to positive mood and reward are related to mania risk.
- Giovanelli A, Hoerger M, Johnson SL, Gruber J.Sourcea Psychology Department , University of California , Berkeley , CA , USA.
- Cognition & emotion.Cogn Emot.2013 Sep;27(6):1091-104. doi: 10.1080/02699931.2013.772048. Epub 2013 Mar 11.
- Bipolar disorder is characterised by impulsivity, and recent research suggests it is important to consider more specific forms of impulsivity. In two student samples, we examined associations of self-reported impulsivity with mania risk (Hypomanic Personality Scale, HPS). We hypothesised that mania
- PMID 23472965
- The relationship between forgiveness and borderline personality symptomatology.
- Sansone RA, Kelley AR, Forbis JS.SourceDepartments of Psychiatry and Internal Medicine, Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH, USA, Randy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journal of religion and health.J Relig Health.2013 Sep;52(3):974-80. doi: 10.1007/s10943-013-9704-3.
- The relationship between forgiveness and borderline personality symptomatology has been rarely studied. Using a consecutive cross-sectional sample of 307 internal medicine outpatients and a survey methodology, we examined correlations between the Forgiveness Scale and borderline personality symptoma
- PMID 23543112
- Use of the MMPI-2-RF Suicidal/Death Ideation and Substance Abuse Scales in Screening Bariatric Surgery Candidates.
- Tarescavage AM, Windover A, Ben-Porath YS, Boutacoff LI, Marek RJ, Ashton K, Merrell J, Lavery M, Heinberg LJ.AbstractBariatric surgery patients are at increased risk for suicide and lifetime substance abuse problems, and these risks are surgical contraindications. The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2-Restructured Form (MMPI-2-RF) has scales to screen for these risks factors, among others. We seek to evaluate the classification accuracy of the MMPI-2-RF Suicidal/Death Ideation (SUI) and Substance Abuse (SUB) scales to optimize their use in bariatric surgery settings. Data were collected from 1,311 (72.1% female; 65.5% Caucasian) bariatric surgery candidates from the Cleveland Clinic as well as 295 (94.1% female; 85.9% Caucasian) bariatric surgery candidates from a private practice in St. Paul, Minnesota. Classification accuracies were calculated at original and revised SUI and SUB interpretative cutoffs in the Cleveland Clinic sample and replicated in the St. Paul sample. Significant and meaningful classification accuracy gains were demonstrated by excluding a death ideation item from the SUI scale and lowering the interpretive cutoff on the SUB scale. Practical implications and study limitations are discussed. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2013 APA, all rights reserved).
- Psychological assessment.Psychol Assess.2013 Aug 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bariatric surgery patients are at increased risk for suicide and lifetime substance abuse problems, and these risks are surgical contraindications. The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2-Restructured Form (MMPI-2-RF) has scales to screen for these risks factors, among others. We seek to e
- PMID 23914961
- 石原 俊一
- 人間科学研究 34, 55-62, 2013-03-00
- … Type C personality tendencies can be characterized "harmony-seeking" and "repression of emotion". … In addition, the synergistic effects of personality factors and lifestyle, such as exercise, smoking, and nutrition can lead to greater risk factors. … The purpose of the present research was to examine the effect of Type C personality and lifestyle on physical, psychological, and social health of contemporary university students. …
- NAID 120005262559
- 新入生全員面接およびUPI を用いたその後の就学状況とセンター利用の予測についての検討
- 宮田 留美,中川 圭子,立浪 勝,福本 まあや
- 学園の臨床研究 (12), 53-56, 2013-03-00
- … 当センターでは毎年新入生に、入学時のUPI(University Personality Inventory) と、内科医による全員面接を行なっている。 …
- NAID 120005257184
- 福山 智子
- 摂南大学看護学研究 1(1), 25-33, 2013-03-00
- … 性成熟期女性の性役割パーソナリティタイプと月経随伴症状との関係を明らかにして、月経痛への介入研究の基礎資料とすることを研究目的に、Menstrual Distress Questionnaire 回顧式日本語版(秋山ら,1979)とBem Sex Role Inventory(Bem,1974)の日本語版(東,1990),(東,1991)を用いて自記式質問紙調査を行った。 …
- NAID 110009588058
- To score your test and see a description of your personality, press the Score Test button below. We are interested in your feedback to help us make more accurate diagnoses of personality. How accurate is the description of your ...
- personality inventory n. A questionnaire that is scored to yield a profile of the particular traits or characteristics that make up the respondent's personality. per·son·al·i·ty in·ven·tor·y a psychological test for evaluation of habitual modes ...
- personality inventory, character test
- personality inventory
- accession、catalog、catalogue、device、equipment、medical device、supply