- place at intervals; "Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"
- an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things); "the architect left space in front of the building"; "they stopped at an open space in the jungle"; "the space between his teeth"
- the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite" (同)infinite
- a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing; "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet" (同)blank
- a blank area; "write your name in the space provided" (同)blank space, place
- an area reserved for some particular purpose; "the laboratorys floor space"
- one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff; "the spaces are the notes F-A-C-E"
- the time between occurrences of a repeating event; "some women do not control the spacing of their children"
- the property possessed by an array of things that have space between them (同)spatial_arrangement
- arranged with spaces between; often used as a combining form; "widely spaced eyes"
- 〈U〉『空間』,広がり / 〈U〉『宇宙』,地球の大気圏外(outer space) / 〈C〉〈U〉『間隔』,距離;《しばしば複数形で》空地 / 〈C〉(特定目的のための)『場所』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》時間 / 〈C〉〈U〉スペース,余白,余地 / 〈C〉線間(譜表において五線の間の部分) / …‘を'間隔をおいて配置する《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》
- スペースをあけること,間隔をとること / (印刷された行・語・文の)スペース,間隔
- 鉱泉,温泉 / 温泉場
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Relationship between paraglottic space invasion and cervical lymph node metastasis in patients undergoing supracricoid partial laryngectomy.
- Joo YH, Park JO, Cho KJ, Kim MS.SourceDepartment of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, College of Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Head & neck.Head Neck.2011 Nov 11. doi: 10.1002/hed.21892. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: To investigate the relationship between paraglottic space (PGS) invasion and lymph node metastasis in patients undergoing supracricoid partial laryngectomy.METHODS: The study included 98 subjects with squamous cell carcinoma of the glottis.RESULTS: The PGS invasion rate was 60.2% (59/98)
- PMID 22076827
- Diagnostic significance of magnetic resonance imaging in preoperative evaluation of patients with laryngeal tumors.
- Banko B, Dukić V, Milovanović J, Kovač JD, Artiko V, Maksimović R.SourceCenter for Radiology and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia. firstname.lastname@example.org
- European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol.2011 Nov;268(11):1617-23. Epub 2011 Jul 12.
- To evaluate the diagnostic accuracy of pretreatment surgical magnetic resonance images (MRI) in the assessment of patients with laryngeal tumors. The prospective study included 34 patients (mean age 62.2 ± 5.1 years) with suspected tumors of the larynx who underwent laryngeal endoscopy, followed by
- PMID 21748653
- 遠藤 芳彦
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 103(6), 563-567, 2010-06-01
- … Cervical x-ray and computed tomography (CT) showed an air-filled mass in the right upper neck and paraglottic space, suggested combined laryngocele. …
- NAID 10026361973
- paraglottic space the space on each side of the glottis bounded laterally by the perichondrium of the thyroid cartilage and the cricothyroid membrane and posteriorly by the mucous membrane of the pyriform sinus; anterosuperiorly it ...
- Paraglottic space information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Paraglottic space Description of Paraglottic space Paraglottic space: Related Topics ...
- paraglottic space PGS
傍声門間隙 paraglottic space
- ex. oral doses should be spaced wqually to maintein a continuous high concentraction of iron in plasma.