- of unwed parents; "he was born out of wedlock" (同)outside marriage
- reveal (something) about somebodys identity or lifestyle; "The gay actor was outed last week"; "Someone outed a CIA agent"
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball; "you only get 3 outs per inning"
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed; "The truth will out" (同)come_out
- away from home; "they went out last night"
- directed outward or serving to direct something outward; "the out doorway"; "the out basket"
- moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden; "the cat came out from under the bed";
- no longer fashionable; "that style is out these days"
- not allowed to continue to bat or run; "he was tagged out at second on a close play"; "he fanned out"
- not worth considering as a possibility; "a picnic is out because of the weather"
- out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election; "now the Democrats are out"
- outer or outlying; "the out islands"
- outside or external; "the out surface of a ships hull"
- (ある位置・状態から)『外へ』(『で』),外出して;戸外に;外国に / (隠れた所から表面に)『現れ出て』;世に出て;発表されて;(花・葉などが)出て来て,咲いて / 『無くなって』,消えて;終わって;流行遅れの,すたれた / 『最後まで』,すっかり / 大声で,はっきりと,隠さずに / (政権・現職から)離れて,去って / 仕事を休んで;ストライキをやって / (調子が)狂って,乱れて,(関節などが)はずれて;まちがって;損をして / (野球・クリケットで)アウトになって(ボクシングで)ノックアウトになって / 支配権を失った,政権から離れた / (野球・クリケットで打者・走者が)アウトになった / (衣服などが)並はずれて大きい,特大の / 遠く離れた / 《米》…から[外に(を)] / 《米》…に沿って外へ,のはずれに / (野球・クリケットで)アウト;《the outs》守備測 / 《複数形で》失業者 / 《米話》言い訳,口実 / ばれる,露見する / 出て行け
- 《所有・所属》…『の』,…のものである,…に属する・《材料・要素》…『でできた』,から成る・《部分》…『の』[『中の』] ・《数量・単位・種類を表す名詞に付いて》…の・《原因・動機》…『で』,のために(because of) ・《主格関係》…『の』,による,によって・《目的格関係》…『を』,の・《同格関係》…『という』・《関係・関連》…『についての』[『の』],の点で・《抽象名詞などと共に》…の[性質をもつ] ・《『It is』+『形』+『of』+『名』+『to』 doの形で,ofの後の名詞を意味上の主語として》・《分離》…『から』・《起原・出所》…『から』[『の』](out of) ・《『名』+『of』+『a』(『an』)+『名』の形で》…のような・《『名』+『of』+『mine』(『yours, his』など独立所有格)の形で》…の…・《時》(1)《副詞句を作って》…に《形容詞句を作って》…の・《時刻》《米》…前(to,《米》before)
- OLD French古[代]フランス語
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pre-marital sex and its predicting factors among Malaysian youths.
- Manaf MR, Tahir MM, Sidi H, Midin M, Jaafar NR, Das S, Malek AM.Author information Department of Community Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractINTRODUCTION: This study aimed to examine the prevalence of pre-marital sex and its predicting factors among youth trainees undergoing a national skill training programme in the state of Malaysia.
- Comprehensive psychiatry.Compr Psychiatry.2014 Jan;55 Suppl 1:S82-8. doi: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2013.03.008. Epub 2013 Apr 13.
- INTRODUCTION: This study aimed to examine the prevalence of pre-marital sex and its predicting factors among youth trainees undergoing a national skill training programme in the state of Malaysia.METHODS: Participants filled up health screening surveys at the beginning of their training period. A to
- PMID 23587530
- Breast cancer and ages at first marriage and first birth: a new hypothesis.
- Kinlen LJ.Author information Cancer Epidemiology Unit, Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.AbstractThe aim of this study was to examine available data on breast cancer and age at first marriage from a new perspective: that is, marriage involves the closest contact and contact effects are relevant to the question of infection, a possibility long considered in this disorder. The large Seven Country Study, carried out in 1964-1968, investigated age at first marriage; its reports were examined carefully for details of possible relevance. Intriguing gaps were noted in the grounds for the conclusion by this study that late age at first birth explained an earlier reported association with late age at marriage, with risks presented by age at first marriage for nulliparous, but not for parous, married women. Only in one centre, Glamorgan Wales, and only for two age groups could risks by combined ages at first marriage and first birth be derived. When both events occurred at age 30 or older, the risk estimate was 7.0 (95% confidence interval: 5.2, 9.1) relative to when both events occurred younger than age 20, whereas the corresponding risk was 1.4 (95% confidence interval: 1.1, 1.8) when age at first birth was 30 or older but marriage was younger than age 30. The above findings are consistent with an effect of age at first marriage, and a basis in contacts or infection is considered plausible. However, other explanations may exist, and this report primarily aims to encourage examination of the subject in other datasets, particularly where intersexual contrasts in infective exposures have probably existed.
- European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP).Eur J Cancer Prev.2014 Jan;23(1):53-7. doi: 10.1097/CEJ.0b013e3283627ef5.
- The aim of this study was to examine available data on breast cancer and age at first marriage from a new perspective: that is, marriage involves the closest contact and contact effects are relevant to the question of infection, a possibility long considered in this disorder. The large Seven Country
- PMID 23695810
- Women's Autonomy and Experience of Physical Violence Within Marriage in Rural India: Evidence From a Prospective Study.
- Sabarwal S, Santhya KG, Jejeebhoy SJ.Author information Population Council, New Delhi, India.AbstractEvidence regarding the relationship between married women's autonomy and risk of marital violence remains mixed. Moreover, studies examining the contribution of specific aspects of women's autonomy in influencing the risk of marital violence using measures of autonomy that incorporate its dynamic nature are rare. We investigated the relationship between women's autonomy and their experience of marital violence in rural India using prospective data. We used data on 4,904 rural women drawn from two linked studies: the NFHS-2, conducted during 1998-1999 and a follow-up study for a subgroup of women carried out during 2002-2003. Three dimensions of autonomy were used: financial autonomy, freedom of movement, and household decision-making. Marital violence was measured as experience of physical violence in the year prior to the follow-up survey. Findings indicate the protective effects of financial autonomy and freedom of movement in reducing the risk of marital violence in the overall model. Furthermore, region-wise analysis revealed that in the more gender equitable settings of south India, financial autonomy exerted a protective influence on risk of marital violence. However, in the more gender-stratified settings of north India, none of the dimensions of autonomy were found to have any protective effect on women's risk of marital violence. Results argue for an increased focus on strategies aimed at improving women's financial status through livelihood skill-building opportunities, development of a strong savings orientation, and asset-building options.
- Journal of interpersonal violence.J Interpers Violence.2014 Jan;29(2):332-47. doi: 10.1177/0886260513505144. Epub 2013 Oct 3.
- Evidence regarding the relationship between married women's autonomy and risk of marital violence remains mixed. Moreover, studies examining the contribution of specific aspects of women's autonomy in influencing the risk of marital violence using measures of autonomy that incorporate its dynamic na
- PMID 24097911
- 婚外子に対する住民票と戸籍の続柄差別記載撤廃の二つの裁判を闘って (特集 人権実現プロセスの検証 : 2013年9月4日最高裁大法廷決定を契機として)
- 婚外子差別撤廃およびこれに関連する人権NGOの取り組み : 子どもの権利条約実現のプロセスを中心に (特集 人権実現プロセスの検証 : 2013年9月4日最高裁大法廷決定を契機として)
- 婚外子差別撤廃に関する裁判に関わって (特集 人権実現プロセスの検証 : 2013年9月4日最高裁大法廷決定を契機として)
- wed·lock (wĕd′lŏk′) n. The state of being married; matrimony. Idiom: out of wedlock Of parents not legally married to each other: born out of wedlock. [Middle English wedlocke, from Old English wedlāc: wedd, pledge + -lāc, n. suff ...
- Middle English wedlok, from Old English wedlāc marriage bond, from wedd pledge + -lāc, suffix denoting activity First Known Use: 13th century ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up wedlock? Please tell us where you ...
- beyond the limits of、sickness、upset