- a mouth or mouthlike opening
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Facial asymmetry: a case report of localized linear scleroderma patient with muscular strain and spasm.
- Kim JH1, Lee SC1, Kim CH1, Kim BJ1.
- Maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg.2015 Sep 16;37(1):29. eCollection 2015.
- Facial asymmetry is found in patients with or without cosmetic facial alterations. Some patients have facial asymmetry that manifests underlying skeletal problems, while others have only limited soft-tissue facial asymmetry. Orthognathic surgery brings about a dermatic change, as soft tissue covers
- PMID 26413496
- Comparison of clinically suspected injuries with injuries detected at whole-body CT in suspected multi-trauma victims.
- Shannon L1, Peachey T1, Skipper N1, Adiotomre E1, Chopra A1, Marappan B1, Kotnis N2.
- Clinical radiology.Clin Radiol.2015 Nov;70(11):1205-11. doi: 10.1016/j.crad.2015.06.084. Epub 2015 Jul 22.
- AIM: To assess the accuracy of the trauma team leader's clinical suspicion of injury in patients who have undergone whole-body computed tomography (WBCT) for suspected polytrauma, and to assess the frequency of unsuspected injuries and specific patterns of injury at WBCT.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Reque
- PMID 26208991
- Endoscopic assisted cochlear implants in ear malformations.
- Marchioni D1, Soloperto D, Guarnaccia MC, Genovese E, Alicandri-Ciufelli M, Presutti L.
- European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol.2015 Oct;272(10):2643-52. doi: 10.1007/s00405-014-3214-0. Epub 2014 Aug 2.
- The aim of present study is to describe the use of the endoscopic assisted cochlear implant approach in cases with severely malformed temporal bones and with anomalous anatomy of the inner ear and tympanic cavity. Eight patients with malformed middle and inner ear and bilateral profound hearing loss
- PMID 25085636
- ossa faciei ossa membri inferioris ossa membri superioris Ossa metacarpalia Ossa metacarpalia Ossa metacarpalia ossa metacarpalia I-V ossa metacarpi Ossa metatarsalia Ossa metatarsalia Ossa metatarsalia ossa metatarsi ...
- Ossa faciei information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Ossa faciei Description of Ossa faciei Ossa faciei: Related Topics These medical condition ...
- facial bones
- ossa faciei