全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Medical management of children with achondroplasia: Evaluation of an Australasian cohort aged 0-5 years.
- Ireland PJ, Johnson S, Donaghey S, Johnston L, Ware RS, Zankl A, Pacey V, Ault J, Savarirayan R, Sillence D, Thompson E, Townshend S, McGill J.SourceSchool of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences School of Population Health, The University of Queensland Queensland Paediatric Rehabilitation Service, Royal Children's Hospital Queensland Children's Medical Research Institute The University of Queensland, UQ Centre for Clinical Research, Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Departments of Physiotherapy and Connective Tissue Dysplasia Service Paediatric Rehabilitation and Connective Tissue Dysplasia Service Clinical Genetics and Connective Tissue Dysplasia Service, The Children's Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, New South Wales Victorian Clinical Genetics Service, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria South Australia Clinical Genetics Service, Women's and Children's Hospital, Adelaide, South Australia Genetics Service of Western Australia, King Edward Memorial Hospital, Perth, Western Australia Department of Metabolic Medicine, Royal Children's Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Journal of paediatrics and child health.J Paediatr Child Health.2011 Nov 23. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02255.x. [Epub ahead of print]
- Aims: Achondroplasia is the most common form of osteochondrodysplasia and is associated with a number of life-threatening complications. The complexity of the condition led to the development of Heath Supervision Guidelines published by the American Academy of Pediatrics in 1995 and revised in 20
- PMID 22112170
- A national approach to diabetes foot risk stratification and foot care.
- Leese GP, Stang D, Pearson DW; Scottish Diabetes Foot Action Group.SourceDepartment of Medicine, University of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scottish medical journal.Scott Med J.2011 Aug;56(3):151-5.
- The Scottish Diabetes Foot Action Group (SDG) has developed and introduced a national strategy plan for diabetic foot care across Scotland. This has involved the implementation of an evidence-based national foot screening and risk stratification programme that has already covered 61% of the populati
- PMID 21873720
- 早川 康之
- 日本義肢装具学会誌 = Bulletin of the Japanese Society of Prosthetic and Orthotic Education, Research and Development 23(4), 266-270, 2007-10-01
- NAID 10019941472
- 福祉機器・用具の知識と適合技術をもった義肢装具士の育成を目指して! : 新潟医療福祉大学医療技術学部義肢装具自立支援学科
- Orthotist definition, (used with a singular verb) a branch of medicine dealing with the making and fitting of orthotic devices. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by ...
- orthotist /or·thot·ist/ (or-thot´ist) a person skilled in orthotics and practicing its application in individual cases. or·thot·ist (ôr-thŏt′ĭst, ôr′thə-tĭst) n. A specialist in orthotics. Orthotist A health care professional who is skilled in making and ...
- orthotist, prosthetist and orthotist, PO