- (行為が)不名誉な / (言葉が)侮べつ的な,口ぎたない
- Comments on erroneous interpretations of Freud's seduction theory.
- Eissler KR.
- Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association.J Am Psychoanal Assoc.1993;41(2):571-83.
- The seduction theory, as formulated by Freud in 1896, has been erroneously understood by many to be a statement about the frequency of sexual abuse of children, but in reality it postulates a specific etiology of adult psychopathology. Freud stated two conditions that would falsify the theory. When
- PMID 8478522
- Some cultural aspects of Greek male homosexuality.
- Hoffman RJ.
- Journal of homosexuality.J Homosex.1980 Spring;5(3):217-26.
- A brief examination of Greek social structures, history, and cosmology reveals several points about the nature of, and attitudes towards, male homosexual practices in the classical period. First, due to the overwhelming importance of the Hellenic family, few men seem to have engaged exclusively in h
- PMID 7045211
- Opprobrious definition, conveying or expressing opprobrium, as language or a speaker: opprobrious invectives. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In ...
- op·pro·bri·ous (ə-prō′brē-əs) adj. 1. Expressing contemptuous reproach; scornful or abusive: opprobrious epithets. 2. Bringing disgrace; shameful or infamous: opprobrious conduct. op·pro′bri·ous·ly adv. opprobrious (əˈprəʊbrɪəs) adj