- any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells; consist of polymers of amino acids; essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues; can be obtained from meat and eggs and milk and legumes; "a diet high in protein"
- the 20th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)t
- the 13th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)m
- a gene that disposes normal cells to change into cancerous tumor cells (同)transforming_gene
- Mach number / mark[s] / Monsieur
- Maine / Middle English / Middle East
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- SOCS1 controls liver regeneration by regulating HGF signaling in hepatocytes.
- Gui Y, Yeganeh M, Ramanathan S, Leblanc C, Pomerleau V, Ferbeyre G, Saucier C, Ilangumaran S.SourceImmunology Division, Department of Pediatrics, Université de Sherbrooke, Centre de Recherche Clinique Etienne-Le Bel, Centre Hospitalier de l'Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada J1H 5N4.
- Journal of hepatology.J Hepatol.2011 Dec;55(6):1300-8. Epub 2011 May 19.
- BACKGROUND & AIMS: Frequent repression of the Socs1 (suppressor of cytokine signaling 1) gene in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and increased susceptibility of SOCS1-deficient mice to hepatocarcinogens suggest a tumor suppressor role for SOCS1 in the liver, but the underlying mechanisms rema
- PMID 21703184
- A drug resistance screen using a selective MET inhibitor reveals a spectrum of mutations that partially overlap with activating mutations found in cancer patients.
- Tiedt R, Degenkolbe E, Furet P, Appleton BA, Wagner S, Schoepfer J, Buck E, Ruddy DA, Monahan JE, Jones MD, Blank J, Haasen D, Drueckes P, Wartmann M, McCarthy C, Sellers WR, Hofmann F.SourceNovartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Basel, Switzerland.
- Cancer research.Cancer Res.2011 Aug 1;71(15):5255-64. Epub 2011 Jun 22.
- The emergence of drug resistance is a primary concern in any cancer treatment, including with targeted kinase inhibitors as exemplified by the appearance of Bcr-Abl point mutations in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) patients treated with imatinib. In vitro approaches to identify resistance mutations
- PMID 21697284
- Characterization of the TPR-MET oncogene p65 and the MET proto-oncogene p140 protein-tyrosine kinases
- Figure 1. Structure of the Met RTK and its derived oncoprotein, Tpr-Met. Met was first identified as an activated oncogene, Tpr-Met. Tpr-Met contains only a portion of the Met cytosolic domain fused to a protein–protein ...
- Top of page Results The Cbl TKB-binding site is required for Cbl-mediated ubiquitination of Tpr–Met The Tpr–Met oncoprotein was used as a model to address whether the exclusion from endosomal-lysosomal degradative ...
- oncogene protein TPR-MET
- oncogene product、oncoprotein
- medical electronics、medical engineering
- total peripheral resistance, 総末梢血管抵抗