- presently occurring (either causally or incidentally); "technical terms are rarely occurrent in literature"
- Metacognitive Interpersonal Therapy for Co-Occurrent Avoidant Personality Disorder and Substance Abuse.
- Dimaggio G1, D'Urzo M, Pasinetti M, Salvatore G, Lysaker PH, Catania D, Popolo R.
- Journal of clinical psychology.J Clin Psychol.2014 Dec 31. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22151. [Epub ahead of print]
- Many patients with substance abuse problems present with co-occurrent cluster C personality disorders. Focusing on both disorders disrupts the maintenance mechanisms and the vicious cycle between the 2 conditions; however, treatment teams often neglect this issue. In this work, we describe the featu
- PMID 25557644
- Exploiting combinatorial patterns in cancer genomic data for personalized therapy and new target discovery.
- Schubert M1, Iorio F.
- Pharmacogenomics.Pharmacogenomics.2014 Dec;15(16):1943-6. doi: 10.2217/pgs.14.157.
- PMID 25521353
- Brain Metabolism in Substance-Induced Psychosis and Schizophrenia: A Preliminary PET Study.
- Dragogna F1, Mauri MC, Marotta G, Armao FT, Brambilla P, Altamura AC.
- Neuropsychobiology.Neuropsychobiology.2014 Nov 27;70(4):195-202. [Epub ahead of print]
- Introduction: The relation between schizophrenia and cannabis abuse has been widely discussed from etiopathogenetic, psychopathological and neurometabolic points of view. Relatively little has been written about the differences between schizophrenia with co-occurrent cannabis abuse and substance-ind
- PMID 25471704
- Characterization of a new PEPD allele causing prolidase deficiency in two unrelated patients : natural-occurrent mutations as a tool to investigate structure-function relationship
- Lupi Anna,De Riso Antonio,Torre Sara Della [他],ROSSI Antonio,CAMPARI Elena,VILARINHO Laura,CETTA Giuseppe,FORLINO Antonella
- Journal of human genetics 49(9), 500-506, 2004-09-01
- NAID 10013600367
- 原 正文,村上 陽司
- 肩関節 28(3), 607-610, 2004
- A rotator cuff joint side tear is among the lesions that can be diagnosed through an arthroscopy. Our purpose was to study the mechanism of the rotator cuff joint side tear with x-rays in cases, which …
- NAID 130004995572
- 馬青,神崎 享子,村田 真樹 [他],内元 清貴,井佐原 均
- 情報処理学会論文誌 42(10), 2379-2391, 2001-10-15
- … for constructing a large semantic map,we then construct a semantic map of the nouns using the noun phrases that consist of nouns and their co-occuring adjectives and nominal adjectivals.They are gathered automatically from newspapers in the order of the frequency of their co-occurrent words.Examination of semantic maps obtained in computer experiments showed that the nouns were mapped to the points corresponding to the training data.And, to objectively evaluate the SOM's ability in semantic classification,the semantic maps are compared to the results …
- NAID 110002726010
- occurrence / əˈkɜr əns, əˈkʌr-/ Show Spelled [uh-kur-uh ns, uh-kuhr-] Show IPA noun 1. the action, fact, or instance of occurring. 2. something that happens; event ... Word Origin & History occurrence 1530s, from M.L. occurrentia ...
- Occurrent | Data into Ideas Home Occurrent is a software firm with a mission to bring the power of analytics to organizations that want better insight into their information without the need for a staff of analysts. Occurrent is developing ...