- dietary supplement、food supplement、nutritional supplement、supplement
- serve as a supplement to; "Vitamins supplemented his meager diet"
- a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency) (同)supplementation
- add as a supplement to what seems insufficient; "supplement your diet"
- 『補足』,追加 / 『増補』,補遺,(雑誌などの)付録 / (…で)…‘を'補う《+名+with(by)+名(doing)》;…に増補(補遺,付録)をつける
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) inhibitory effects of an octameric oligopeptide isolated from abalone Haliotis discus hannai.
- Nguyen VT, Qian ZJ, Ryu B, Kim KN, Kim D, Kim YM, Jeon YJ, Park WS, Choi IW, Kim GH, Je JY, Jung WK.SourceDepartment of Marine Life Science and Marine Life Research & Education Center, Chosun University, Gwangju 501-759, Republic of Korea.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Nov 1;141(1):503-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.03.038. Epub 2013 Mar 18.
- Abalone (Haliotis discus hannai) is a marine gastropod, and an important fishery and food industrial resource that is massively maricultured in Asia, Africa, Australia and America. However, its health benefits have rarely been studied for nutraceutical and pharmaceutical application. In this study,
- PMID 23768386
- Interactions of dietary fibre and omega-3-rich oil with protein in surimi gels developed with salt substitute.
- Debusca A, Tahergorabi R, Beamer SK, Partington S, Jaczynski J.SourceWest Virginia University, Division of Animal and Nutritional Sciences, P.O. Box 6108, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Nov 1;141(1):201-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.02.111. Epub 2013 Mar 7.
- Most Western populations have insufficient intake of fibre and ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), while sodium intake greatly exceeds the recommended maximum. Surimi seafood is not currently fortified with these nutraceutical ingredients. Alaska pollock surimi seafood was developed with salt
- PMID 23768348
- Investigation of the cytotoxicity of food-grade nanoemulsions in Caco-2 cell monolayers and HepG2 cells.
- Yu H, Huang Q.SourceDepartment of Food Science, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 65 Dudley Road, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Nov 1;141(1):29-33. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.03.009. Epub 2013 Mar 14.
- Nanoemulsions represent one of the emerging formulations for nutraceutical delivery. However, the possible toxicity associated with the small droplet size (diameter <200nm) is still unknown. In this study, three nanoemulsions emulsified by modified starch, Tween 20 and whey protein isolate, respe
- PMID 23768322
- Production of Structured Triacylglycerols Containing Palmitic Acids at <i>sn</i>-2 Position and Docosahexaenoic Acids at <i>sn</i>-1, 3 Positions
- Pharmacokinetics of marbofloxacin after intravenous and intramuscular administration in Hanwoo, Korean native cattle
- Nutraceutical Effects of Fucoxanthin for Obesity and Diabetes Therapy: A Review
- Manufactures and markets quality branded nutritional supplements and premium bulk formulations for sale to health food stores and other manufacturers and marketers in the nutritional supplement industry. (Nasdaq: NUTR).
- :a foodstuff (as a fortified food or a dietary supplement) that is held to provide health or medical benefits in addition to its basic nutritional value—called ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up nutraceutical? Please tell us ...
- add、addition、additional、anaplerotic、dietary supplement、food supplement、nutraceutical、nutritional supplement、recruit、recruitment、replenish、replenishment、supplemental、supplementary、supplementation
- dietary supplement、nutritional supplement、food supplement、supplement、nutraceutical
- dietary supplement、food supplement、nutraceutical、supplement
- dietary supplement、nutraceutical、nutritional supplement、supplement