- armor plate that protects the nose
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Transformation improvement with the Standardized Pressure Agrobacterium Infiltration Device (SPAID).
- Mad' Atari MFB, Folta KM.
- BMC research notes. 2019 Mar;12(1)144.
- The treatment of plant tissue with Agrobacterium tumefaciens is often a critical first step to both stable and transient plant transformation. In both applications bacterial suspensions are oftentimes physically introduced into plant tissues using hand-driven pressure from a needleless syringe. Whil
- PMID 30876440
- Effect of Red Light Rhinophototherapy on Nasal Patency in Patients with Allergic Rhinitis.
- Jiang RS, Wang JJ.
- International journal of otolaryngology. 2018 ;2018()6270614.
- The effect of red light rhinophototherapy (RLRPT) on nasal patency in patients with a clinical diagnosis of allergic rhinitis was investigated. Subjects were randomly divided into 2 groups, with patients in one group given one treatment session of RLRPT, followed by medical treatment. Those in the s
- PMID 30647740
- Endonasal measurements by acoustic rhinometry in children: A preliminary study.
- Wartelle S, Simon F, Louis B, Couloigner V, Denoyelle F, Garabedian N, Leboulanger N.
- International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology. 2018 Apr;107()93-96.
- The acoustic reflection method (ARM) is a non-invasive technique which uses the reflection of acoustic waves to measure the cross sectional area of nasal cavities in adults and patency of endotracheal tubes. Characteristics and volume of normal nasal cavities in pre-school children has so far not be
- PMID 29501319
- Ａｃｏｕｓｔｉｃ ｒｈｉｎｏｍｅｔｒｙにおけるノーズピース挿入角度の影響
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - [名]1 （かぶとなどの）鼻当て；鼻皮(noseband).2 （顕微鏡の）リボルバー.3 眼鏡の縁の鼻当て；（ホースなどの）ノズル；（ぬいぐるみの動物の）鼻にする木片.
- 眼鏡小物（メンズ）ストアで[オークリー] FLAK JACKET用EARSOCK/NOSEPIECE KIT 06-215 メンズ Blue US Free-(FREE サイズ)などがいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品 ...
- They are ideal for patient protection because they have a soft, flexible nosepiece for a non-slip fit and the temples can be ratcheted up and down to help prevent them from hitting the back of the dental chair headrest and pushing the ...