全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The conundrum of the young colon cancer patient.
- Amri R1, Bordeianou LG1, Berger DL2.
- Surgery.Surgery.2015 Dec;158(6):1696-703. doi: 10.1016/j.surg.2015.07.018. Epub 2015 Aug 19.
- BACKGROUND: Colonoscopy has had a major impact on the incidence and survival of colon cancer for patients who are screened, usually beginning at the age of 50. Meanwhile, the incidence rate of colon cancer is actually increasing in the patients younger than 50 while no routine screening is implement
- PMID 26298030
- Genital Cancers in Women: Ovarian Cancer.
- Kuznia AL1, Roett MA2.
- FP essentials.FP Essent.2015 Nov;438:24-30.
- More than 20,000 US women are diagnosed with ovarian cancer each year. The average lifetime risk is 1.3%, but risk increases with BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene mutations (40% and 18% risk, respectively, by age 70 years) or hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer syndrome (12% lifetime risk). Other risk fact
- PMID 26569048
- Genital Cancers in Women: Uterine Cancer.
- Roett MA1.
- FP essentials.FP Essent.2015 Nov;438:11-7.
- There are two main types of uterine cancer. Endometrial carcinoma, the most commonly diagnosed genital cancer in women, accounts for most cases (more than 95%) and sarcoma comprises the remainder. Endometrial cancer primarily occurs in postmenopausal women. Risk factors include exposure to high leve
- PMID 26569046
- 1) ゲノム不安定性・遺伝子変異に基づく子宮体癌の浸潤能獲得と分子生物学的予後不良因子の検討(シンポジウム1:腫瘍「婦人科癌の浸潤・転移機構の解明と臨床応用」,第65回日本産科婦人科学会・学術講演会講演要旨)
- 織田 克利
- 日本産科婦人科學會雜誌 65(10), 2388-2401, 2013-10-01
- … Indeed, Lynch syndrome (HNPCC or Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer) has a high risk of colon cancer and other cancers including endometrium, ovary and stomach, due to inherited mutations in MMR. …
- NAID 110009674401
- 山田 祐介,上田 康生,樋口 喜英 [他],鈴木 透,丸山 琢雄,近藤 宣幸,野島 道生,野田 雅史,冨田 尚裕,造住 誠孝,廣田 誠一,山本 新吾
- 泌尿器科紀要 57(10), 559-563, 2011-10
- … Since his uncle andeld er brother hadsufferedfrom stomach cancer andcolon cancer, respectively, he was diagnosed with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC : Lynch syndrome). …
- NAID 40019038780
- 川岡 知博,宮川 康,辻畑 正雄 [他],嘉元 章人,野々村 祝夫,奥山 明彦
- 泌尿器科紀要 57(6), 319-321, 2011-06
- … Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC) is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by an excess of extracolonic malignancies including those of the urinary tract. …
- NAID 40018861645
- REVIEW ARTICLE Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer (HNPCC)/Lynch Syndrome Verena Steinke, Christoph Engel, Reinhard Büttner, Hans Konrad Schackert, Wolff H. Schmiegel, Peter Propping SUMMARY Background ...
- Lynch syndrome is the most common cause of inherited colorectal cancer (CRC). It is characterized by a significantly increased risk for CRC and endometrial cancer as well as a risk of several other malignancies. This topic will ...