- non-adherent cell、suspension cell
- small room in which a monk or nun lives (同)cubicle
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction (同)electric cell
- a room where a prisoner is kept (同)jail cell, prison cell
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement (同)cadre
- (刑務所の)『独房』;(修道院の)小さい独居室 / (ミツバチの)みつ房,巣穴 / 小さい部屋 / 『細胞』 / 電池 / 花粉室 / (共産党などの)細胞
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Array-Based Platform To Select, Release, and Capture Epstein-Barr Virus-Infected Cells Based on Intercellular Adhesion.
- Attayek PJ, Hunsucker SA1, Wang Y2, Sims CE2, Armistead PM1, Allbritton NL1,2.
- Analytical chemistry.Anal Chem.2015 Dec 15;87(24):12281-9. doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b03579. Epub 2015 Nov 23.
- Microraft arrays were developed to select and separate cells based on a complex phenotype, weak intercellular adhesion, without knowledge of cell-surface markers or intracellular proteins. Since the cells were also not competent to bind to a culture surface, a method to encapsulate nonadherent cells
- PMID 26558605
- Generation of a patterned co-culture system composed of adherent cells and immobilized nonadherent cells.
- Yamazoe H1, Ichikawa T2, Hagihara Y3, Iwasaki Y4.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2015 Dec 11. pii: S1742-7061(15)30254-3. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2015.12.016. [Epub ahead of print]
- Patterned co-culture is a promising technique used for fundamental investigation of cell-cell communication and tissue engineering approaches. However, conventional methods are inapplicable to nonadherent cells. In this study, we aimed to establish a patterned co-culture system composed of adherent
- PMID 26685756
- Pericentromeric satellite repeat expansions through RNA-derived DNA intermediates in cancer.
- Bersani F1, Lee E2, Kharchenko PV3, Xu AW4, Liu M5, Xega K1, MacKenzie OC1, Brannigan BW1, Wittner BS1, Jung H6, Ramaswamy S7, Park PJ8, Maheswaran S9, Ting DT10, Haber DA11.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.2015 Dec 8;112(49):15148-53. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1518008112. Epub 2015 Nov 2.
- Aberrant transcription of the pericentromeric human satellite II (HSATII) repeat is present in a wide variety of epithelial cancers. In deriving experimental systems to study its deregulation, we observed that HSATII expression is induced in colon cancer cells cultured as xenografts or under nonadhe
- PMID 26575630
- Facile immunostaining and labeling of nonadherent cells using a microfluidic device to entrap the cells(METHODS)
- Factors Influencing the Surface Modification of Mesenchymal Stem Cells with Fluorescein-Pegylated Lipids
- Ex Vivo Expansion of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived T-Lymphocytes with Homologous Cord Blood Plasma
- forum Join the Word of the Day Mailing List For webmasters TheFreeDictionary Google Bing? Word / Article Starts with Ends with Text ... nonadherent cell [-ədhir′ənt] a cell such as a lymphocyte that will not adhere to a smooth ...
- 1. J Orthop Res. 2006 Jan;24(1):21-8. Nonadherent cell population of human marrow culture is a complementary source of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs). Wan C, He Q, McCaigue M, Marsh D, Li G. Department of Trauma and ...
- suspension cell、nonadherent cell、non-adherent cell
- nonadherent cell、suspension cell
- nonadherent cell、non-adherent cell
- non-adherent cell、nonadherent cell