- the character of the negative electric pole (同)negativeness
- an amount less than zero (同)negativeness
- characterized by habitual skepticism and a disagreeable tendency to deny or oppose or resist suggestions or commands (同)negativeness, negativism
- reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive; "negative interest rates"
- a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
- a reply of denial; "he answered in the negative"
- not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition; "the HIV test was negative" (同)disconfirming
- having a negative charge; "electrons are negative" (同)electronegative, negatively charged
- characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features; "a negative outlook on life"; "a colorless negative personality"; "a negative evaluation"; "a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
- expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
- having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant; "ran a negative campaign"; "delinquents retarded by their negative outlook on life"
- less than zero; "a negative number"
- having a puzzling terseness; "a cryptic note"
- of an obscure nature; "the new insurance policy is written without cryptic or mysterious terms"; "a deep dark secret"; "the inscrutable workings of Providence"; "in its mysterious past it encompasses all the dim origins of life"- Rachel Carson; "rituals totally mystifying to visitors from other lands" (同)cryptical, deep, inscrutable, mysterious, mystifying
- (chemistry) the tendency of an atom or radical to attract electrons in the formation of an ionic bond (同)negativity
- 『否定の』,反対の / 『消極的な』,控えめの / 陰電気の;(数値が)負の,マイナスの(minus);(写真が)陰画の,ネガの;(医学検査結果が)陰性の / 『否定』,拒否,「いやだ」と言うこと / 否定語[句] / 《the~》(特に討論会の)反対者側,反対派 / (電気分解に用いる)陰極板 / (数値の)負数 / (写真の)陰画,ネガ / 《しばしば受動態に用いて》…‘に'反対投票をする / =negate
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Maternal negative affect during infancy is linked to disrupted patterns of diurnal cortisol and alpha asymmetry across contexts during childhood.
- Brooker RJ1, Davidson RJ2, Goldsmith HH2.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2016 Feb;142:274-90. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2015.08.011. Epub 2015 Oct 1.
- Maternal negative affect in the early environment is believed to sensitize long-term coping capacities in children. Yet, little work has identified physiological systems associated with coping responses, which may serve as mechanisms for links between early maternal negativity and child outcomes. Us
- PMID 26422661
- Responses to GM food content in context with food integrity issues: results from Australian population surveys.
- Mohr P1, Golley S2.
- New biotechnology.N Biotechnol.2016 Jan 25;33(1):91-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nbt.2015.08.005. Epub 2015 Sep 5.
- This study examined community responses to use of genetically modified (GM) content in food in the context of responses to familiar food additives by testing an empirically and theoretically derived model of the predictors of responses to both GM content and food integrity issues generally. A nation
- PMID 26348278
- Perception of emotion in facial stimuli: The interaction of ADRA2A and COMT genotypes, and sex.
- Tamm G1, Kreegipuu K2, Harro J2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Jan 4;64:87-95. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.07.012. Epub 2015 Jul 30.
- Emotional facial stimuli are important social signals that are essential to be perceived and recognized in order to make appropriate decisions and responses in everyday communication. The ability to voluntarily guide attention to perceive and recognize emotions, and react to them varies largely acro
- PMID 26234518
- Syntax in Action Has Priority over Movement Selection in Piano Playing: An ERP Study.
- Bianco R1, Novembre G2, Keller PE2, Scharf F1, Friederici AD1, Villringer A1, Sammler D1.
- Journal of cognitive neuroscience.J Cogn Neurosci.2016 Jan;28(1):41-54. doi: 10.1162/jocn_a_00873. Epub 2015 Sep 9.
- Complex human behavior is hierarchically organized. Whether or not syntax plays a role in this organization is currently under debate. The present ERP study uses piano performance to isolate syntactic operations in action planning and to demonstrate their priority over nonsyntactic levels of movemen
- PMID 26351994
- 日本語における関係節の構造的曖昧構文の処理について : 事象関連電位を用いた検証 (Thought and Language)
- 白 春花,小林 由紀,広瀬 友紀
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 114(176), 1-6, 2014-08-12
- NAID 40020189457
- A NEW DISTINGUISHED FORM FOR 3-BRAIDS
- Lawrence Emille Davie
- Osaka Journal of Mathematics 51(3), 537-543, 2014-07
- … We show that every 3-strand braid has a representative word of a given form, and furthermore, this form allows us, in most cases, to deduce positivity (or negativity) in the σ-ordering of B_3. …
- NAID 120005478468
- 矢野 喜夫
- 石川県立大学年報 : 生産・環境・食品 : バイオテクノロジーを基礎として 25, 26-34, 2014-06-30
- … Distinctive dimensions such as controllability of action, positivity/negativity of action, self/other agency,and interpersonal/personal action are applied for the analysis of several moral emotions as an extention ofcausal-attributional theory of emotion. …
- NAID 110009805760
- Electrophysiological correlates of the efficient detection of emotional facial expressions.
- Sawada Reiko,Sato Wataru,Uono Shota,Kochiyama Takanori,Toichi Motomi
- Brain research 1560, 60-72, 2014-04-29
- … Regarding ERPs, the normal expressions elicited larger early posterior negativity (EPN) at 200-400ms compared with anti-expressions. …
- NAID 120005466663
- negativity 【名】 〔電荷の〕陰性 後ろ向きなこと、消極性【文例】 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Negativity definition, expressing or containing negation or denial: a negative response to the question. See more. ... c.1400, "expressing denial," from Old French negatif (13c.) and directly from Latin negativus "that which denies ...
- Define negativity. negativity synonyms, negativity pronunciation, negativity translation, English dictionary definition of negativity. adj. 1. a. Expressing, containing, or consisting of a negation, refusal, or denial: gave a negative ? ...