全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Temporal stability of coda Q in the northeastern part of an inland high strain rate zone, central Japan: implication of a persistent ductile deformation in the crust
- Dojo Masanobu,Hiramatsu Yoshihiro
- Earth, Planets and Space (71), 32, 2019-12-01
- … For the middle frequency bands, before and after the 2011 Tohoku earthquake, we have commonly found a negative correlation between the spatial distributions of coda Q and the differential strain rate and a positive correlation between the spatial distributions of coda Q and the perturbation of S-wave velocity in the upper crust. …
- NAID 120006599733
- Analysis of Modulated Terahertz Wave Radiation Characteristics in a Monolithic Integrated Structure Consisting of a Resonant Tunneling Diodes, a Photodiodes and a Self-Complementary Bow-Tie Antenna
- NAKANISHI Masataka,SUHARA Michihiko,ASAKAWA Kiyoto
- IEICE Transactions on Electronics E102.C(6), 466-470, 2019
- … These integration structures are carefully designed to obtain robust relaxation oscillation (RO) due to the negative differential conductance (NDC) characteristic of the RTD and the nonlinearity of the NDC. …
- NAID 130007657486
- 日本獸醫學雜誌(The Japanese Journal of Veterinary Science)
- CARNABUCI Cristina,TOGNETTI Rosalba,VEZZOSI Tommaso,MARCHESOTTI Federica,PATATA Valentina,DOMENECH Oriol
- Ｔｈｅ Ｊｏｕｒｎａｌ ｏｆ Ｖｅｔｅｒｉｎａｒｙ Ｍｅｄｉｃａｌ Ｓｃｉｅｎｃｅ 81(4), 620-625, 2019
- … Age was significantly associated with the MEA (<i>P</i>=0.008), showing a negative linear correlation. … A deep Q wave in lead II was present in 26/41 (63%) dogs. …
- NAID 130007638719
- The natural history of the inverted T wave is variable, ranging from a normal life without pathologic issues to sudden death related to cardiac or respiratory syndromes. A variety of clinical syndromes can cause T-wave inversions ...
- T wave abnormalities include Peaked T waves, Hyperacute T waves, Inverted T waves, Biphasic T waves, ‘Camel Hump’ T waves, Flattened T waves ... Wellens Syndrome Wellens syndrome is a pattern of inverted or biphasic T waves ...
- Learn about the T-wave, physiology, normal appearance and abnormal T-waves (inverted / negative, flat, large or hyperacute), with emphasis on ECG features and clinical implications. ... The normal T-wave Assessment of the T-wave ...
- inverted T wave, negative T wave
- 時に：III, aVL, aVF, V1, (V2)