- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- a cell that engulfs and digests debris and invading microorganisms (同)scavenger cell
- having only one nucleus (同)mononucleate
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Identification of IL-34 in teleost fish: Differential expression of rainbow trout IL-34, MCSF1 and MCSF2, ligands of the MCSF receptor.
- Wang T, Kono T, Monte MM, Kuse H, Costa MM, Korenaga H, Maehr T, Husain M, Sakai M, Secombes CJ.SourceScottish Fish Immunology Research Centre, School of Biological Sciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 2TZ, UK. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Apr;53(4):398-409. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2012.09.008. Epub 2012 Oct 23.
- The mononuclear phagocyte system is composed of monocytes, macrophages and dendritic cells and has crucial roles in inflammation, autoimmunity, infection, cancer, organ transplantation and in maintaining organismal homeostasis. Interleukin-34 (IL-34) and macrophage colony stimulating factor (MCSF),
- PMID 23099477
- Radioisotope post-labeling upconversion nanophosphors for in vivo quantitative tracking.
- Sun Y, Liu Q, Peng J, Feng W, Zhang Y, Yang P, Li F.SourceDepartment of Chemistry & Institutes of Biomedical Sciences, Fudan University, 220 Handan Road, Shanghai 200433, PR China.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2013 Mar;34(9):2289-95. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2012.11.047. Epub 2012 Dec 27.
- Lanthanide based upconversion nanophosphors (UCNPs) attracted increasing attention for potential applications in bioimaging, while its in vivo behaviors are not clear until now due to no available quantification imaging tools. Herein, we developed a unique rare-earth cation-exchange-based postlabel
- PMID 23274071
- 教育ノート RES~MPS~SEC : 体液浄化におけるProfessional phagocyteとProfessional pinocyteの分業
- Nanoparticle-Mediated Drug Delivery System for Cardiovascular Disease
- Effects of Repeated Intravenous Administration of Dextrans,Water-soluble Macromolecules, in Rats
- :a system of cells comprising all free and fixed phagocytes together with their ancestral cells including monocytes and their precursors in the bone marrow ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up mononuclear phagocyte ...
- Mononuclear phagocyte system, also called macrophage system or reticuloendothelial system, class of cells that occur in widely separated parts of the human body and that have in common the property of phagocytosis, whereby ...
- mononuclear phagocyte system MPS
- mononuclear phagocyte system MPS
- mononuclear phagocyte system