- molecular basis
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water; "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia" (同)alkali
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place; "10 is the radix of the decimal system" (同)radix
- the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed; "the base of the triangle"
- situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab"
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag" (同)bag
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases" (同)base of operations
- a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp" (同)pedestal, stand
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
- a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit; "a tub should sit on its own base"
- the principal ingredient of a mixture; "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"; "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"; "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end (同)home
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment; "the base of the skull"
- the bottom or lowest part; "the base of the mountain"
- illegitimate (同)baseborn
- of low birth or station (`base is archaic in this sense); "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"; "of humble (or lowly) birth" (同)baseborn, humble, lowly
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds" (同)immoral
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality; "that liberal obedience without which your army would be a base rabble"- Edmund Burke; "taking a mean advantage"; "chokd with ambition of the meaner sort"- Shakespeare; "something essentially vulgar and meanspirited in politics" (同)mean, meanspirited
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal; "base coins of aluminum"; "a base metal"
- debased; not genuine; "an attempt to eliminate the base coinage"
- relating to simple or elementary organization; "proceed by more and more detailed analysis to the molecular facts of perception"--G.A. Miller
- relating to or produced by or consisting of molecules; "molecular structure"; "molecular oxygen"; "molecular weight is the sum of all the atoms in a molecule"
- 《文》(人や人の行動・孝えが)『卑しい』,下劣な / (金属が)質の劣った;(貨幣が)粗悪な
- 『基礎』,根拠 / 『基部』,基底,土台 / 『根拠地』,基地 / (野球の)塁,ベース / 主成分;塩基(酸と反応シテ塩(官)を生じる化合物) / (数学で図形の)底;底辺;基線 / (…に)…‘の'『基礎をおく』《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A new electrochemical biosensor for DNA detection based on molecular recognition and lead sulfide nanoparticles.
- Fan H, Zhao K, Lin Y, Wang X, Wu B, Li Q, Cheng L.SourceDepartment of Pharmacy, JiangXi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, JiangXi 330004, China.
- Analytical biochemistry.Anal Biochem.2011 Dec 15;419(2):168-72. Epub 2011 Aug 10.
- In this paper, we constructed a new electrochemical biosensor for DNA detection based on a molecule recognition technique. In this sensing protocol, a novel dual-labeled DNA probe (DLP) in a stem-loop structure was employed, which was designed with dabcyl labeled at the 3' end as a guest molecule, a
- PMID 21871430
- Shear flow-induced formation of tubular cell protrusions in multiple myeloma cells.
- Porat Z, Yaron I, Katz BZ, Kam Z, Geiger B.SourceDepartment of Molecular Cell Biology, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2011 Dec;226(12):3197-207. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22680.
- Exposure of live cells to shear flow induces major changes in cell shape, adhesion to the extracellular matrix, and migration. In the present study, we show that exposure of cultured multiple myeloma (MM) cells to shear flow of 4-36?dynes/cm(2) triggers the extension of long tubular protrusions (
- PMID 21344380
- 佐藤 優花里,夏目 亮,PROKOP Zbynek,BREZOVSKY Jan,CHALOUPKOVA Radka,DAMBORSKY Jiri,永田 裕二,千田 俊哉
- 日本結晶学会誌 53(2), 124-129, 2011
- … In order to construct selective enzymes by protein engineering, it is important to understand the molecular basis of enzyme-substrate interactions that contribute to enantioselectivity. … Thermodynamic analysis, protein crystallography, and computer simulations indicated that DbjA carries two bases for the enantiodiscrimination of each racemic mixture. …
- NAID 130000788280
- PubMed. OMIM. GeneReviews. View MMBID Chapter Archive. Search OMMBID. Advanced Search · Editors | Contributors | Preface | See all chapter titles. The Online Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Diseases (OMMBID) ...
- molecular basis、molecular bases
- molecular basis、molecular bases
- molecular bases