- a few、minority、small number、trace、trace amount
- of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- limited in size or scope; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country" (同)modest, small, small-scale, pocket-size, pocket-sized
- not of legal age; "minor children" (同)nonaged, underage
- warranting only temporal punishment; "venial sin" (同)venial
- inferior in number or size or amount; "a minor share of the profits"; "Ursa Minor"
- lesser in scope or effect; "had minor differences"; "a minor disturbance"
- of a scale or mode; "the minor keys"; "in B flat minor"
- of lesser importance or stature or rank; "a minor poet"; "had a minor part in the play"; "a minor official"; "many of these hardy adventurers were minor noblemen"; "minor back roads"
- of lesser seriousness or danger; "suffered only minor injuries"; "some minor flooding"; "a minor tropical disturbance"
- of the younger of two boys with the same family name; "Jones minor"
- make ones course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along; "The children traced along the edge of the dark forest"; "The women traced the pasture"
- a just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent" (同)hint, suggestion
- either of two lines that connect a horses harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- an indication that something has been present; "there wasnt a trace of evidence for the claim"; "a tincture of condescension" (同)vestige, tincture, shadow
- a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
- make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand" (同)draw, line, describe, delineate
- follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba" ; "trace the students progress" (同)follow
- to go back over again; "we retraced the route we took last summer"; "trace your path" (同)retrace
- copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of; "trace a design"; "trace a pattern"
- discover traces of; "She traced the circumstances of her birth"
- any age prior to the legal age (同)nonage
- being or relating to the smaller in number of two parts; "when the vote was taken they were in the minority"; "he held a minority position"
- a group of people who differ racially or politically from a larger group of which it is a part
- 『小さいほうの,少ない』 / (階級・地位・重要性などが)『劣ったほうの』,重要でない / 重大ではない / 未成年の / (音楽で)短調の / 未成年者 / (大学の科目・課程の)副専攻科目 / (音楽で)短調 / 《the minors》《米》=minor league
- 〈C〉〈U〉(過去に存在した人・物・事件などの)『跡』,形跡,痕跡;(人・動物・車などの通った)跡,足跡《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(…の)かすかなきざし,気味,微量《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(記録計器の描く)線 / …‘の'『跡をつける』,‘を'追跡する,〈足跡など〉‘を'たどる / (…まで)…‘の'由来(起源,原因など)をさかのぼる《+名+back(+back+名)+to+名》 / (複写紙などを使って)…‘を'『[線をたどって]書き写す』 / 〈線・図形〉‘を'『描く』《+out+名,+名+out》 / 〈文字〉‘を'ていねいに書く / '‘を'捜しあてる,見つけ出す / (…に)『さかのぼる』《+back to+名》
- 〈C〉《単数形で》(ある集団または全体を構成する,多数に対する)『少数』,(過半数に対する)半数以下 / (またminority group)〈C〉(人種・宗教・政治の点で)『少数派』,少数グループ,少数民族 / 〈U〉未成年;未成年期
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Total antioxidant activity of selected vegetable oils and their influence on total antioxidant values in vivo: A photochemiluminescence based analysis.
- Dhavamani S1, Poorna Chandra Rao Y1, Lokesh BR2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Dec 1;164:551-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.05.064. Epub 2014 May 22.
- This study evaluated the antioxidant activity of vegetable oils using photochemiluminescence based assay. The following oils were selected for the study - palm oil (PO); olive oil (OLO); sunflower oil (SNO); rice bran oil (RBO); sesame oil (SESO) and linseed oil (LSO). The antioxidant activity of oi
- PMID 24996369
- Multigating, a 4D Optimized Beam Tracking in Scanned Ion Beam Therapy.
- Graeff C1, Constantinescu A, Luchtenborg R, Durante M, Bert C.
- Technology in cancer research & treatment.Technol Cancer Res Treat.2014 Dec;13(6):497-504. doi: 10.7785/tcrtexpress.2013.600277. Epub 2013 Dec 17.
- The treatment of moving tumors with a scanned ion beam is challenging due to interplay effects and changing beam range. We propose multigating, as a method for 4D-treatment optimization and delivery. In 3D beam tracking, tracking vectors are added during delivery to beam spot positions based on the
- PMID 24354752
- Measuring protection of aromatic wine thiols from oxidation by competitive reactions vs wine preservatives with ortho-quinones.
- Nikolantonaki M1, Magiatis P2, Waterhouse AL3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Nov 15;163:61-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.04.079. Epub 2014 Apr 30.
- Quinones are central intermediates in wine oxidation that can degrade the quality of wine by reactions with varietal thiols, such as 3-sulfanylhexanol, decreasing desirable aroma. Protection by wine preservatives (sulphur dioxide, glutathione, ascorbic acid and model tannin, phloroglucinol) was asse
- PMID 24912696
- Biomechanical implications of lumbar spinal ligament transection.
- Von Forell GA1, Bowden AE.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2014 Nov;17(15):1685-95. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2013.763936. Epub 2013 Mar 12.
- Many lumbar spine surgeries either intentionally or inadvertently damage or transect spinal ligaments. The purpose of this work was to quantify the previously unknown biomechanical consequences of isolated spinal ligament transection on the remaining spinal ligaments (stress transfer), vertebrae (bo
- PMID 23477405
- Rediscovery of a Fish Acanthocephalan, Acanthocephalus minor (Echinorhynchida: Echinorhynchidae), in the Lake Biwa Basin, Central Japan, with a Review of the Fish Acanthocephalan Fauna of the Basin
- Nagasawa Kazuya,Nitta Masato
- Species diversity 20(1), 73-81, 2015-05
- NAID 40020466902
- Estimation Procedure for Volume Fraction of Minor and Rod Phase Aligned Unidirectionally in a Matrix
- Esaka H.,Machida J.,Shinozuka K.
- Materials transactions 56(5), 703-706, 2015-05
- NAID 40020440934
- A Case of Neurofibromatosis Type 1 Complicated with Repeated Intracerebral Hemorrhage due to Quasi-Moyamoya Disease
- Hayashi Kentaro,Morofuji Yoichi,Horie Nobutaka,Izumo Tsuyoshi
- Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 24(5), e109-e113, 2015-05
- … During follow-up, she suffered from minor intracerebral hemorrhages. …
- NAID 120005607950
- Effects of thermal fluctuations and block copolymers compositions on defects in directed self-assembly hole shrink process
- Fukawatase Ken,Yoshimoto Kenji,Ohshima Masahiro
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FE01, 2015-04-23
- … For the PS residue issue, we found that the volume fraction of the PMMA minor block, f<inf>PMMA</inf>, was an effective parameter, and that the PS residue could be minimized by increasing f<inf>PMMA</inf>from a conventional value of 0.30 to 0.40. …
- NAID 150000110665
- minorとは。意味や和訳。[形]（ 比較変化なし）((通例限定))1 （大きさ・範囲・数などが）より小さい；小さいほうの（⇔major）（ あとにthanを伴わない）；少数派のa minor party少数党.2 〈物・事が〉（比較的）重要[重大 ...
- minor 【自動】副専攻科目に選ぶ 【参考】major 【名】 《法律》未成年（者） ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- early 14c., "a Franciscan," from Latin Fratres Minores "lesser brethren," name chosen by St. Francis, who founded the order, for the sake of humility; see minor (adj.). From c.1400 as "minor premise of a syllogism." From 1610s as ...
- chase、follow up、follow-up、minor、pursue、pursuit、rudimentary、trace amount、tracing、vestige、vestigial
- a little、bit、minor、minority、slight、slightly、small number、some
- small number、minority、minor、a few
- a few、minor、small number
- beta-thalassemia、Cooley's anemia、Mediterranean anemia、thalassemia major