- A GMM-IG framework for selecting genes as expression panel biomarkers.
- Wang M1, Chen JY.
- Artificial intelligence in medicine.Artif Intell Med.2010 Feb-Mar;48(2-3):75-82. doi: 10.1016/j.artmed.2009.07.006. Epub 2009 Dec 8.
- OBJECTIVE: The limitation of small sample size of functional genomics experiments has made it necessary to integrate DNA microarray experimental data from different sources. However, experimentation noises and biases of different microarray platforms have made integrated data analysis challenging. I
- PMID 20004087
- Micromachined hot-wire thermal conductivity probe for biomedical applications.
- Yi M1, Panchawagh HV, Podhajsky RJ, Mahajan RL.
- IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng.2009 Oct;56(10):2477-84. doi: 10.1109/TBME.2009.2020991. Epub 2009 Apr 28.
- This paper presents the design, fabrication, numerical simulation, and experimental validation of a micromachined probe that measures thermal conductivity of biological tissues. The probe consists of a pair of resistive line heating elements and resistance temperature detector sensors, which were fa
- PMID 19403359
- Discoveries of Tat-TAR interaction inhibitors for HIV-1.
- Yang M1.
- Current drug targets. Infectious disorders.Curr Drug Targets Infect Disord.2005 Dec;5(4):433-44.
- A major problem associated with anti-HIV-1 treatment is rapid emergence of drug-resistant strains. Accordingly, a compelling need is to discover anti-HIV drugs against alternative viral targets in addition to HIV-1 RT, PR, IN and CCR5. One such target is the interaction between HIV Trans-activator o
- PMID 16535863
- 神戸三宮に店舗があり ストアブランドのmingyを中心に エスニック・和柄・カジュアル・モードの MIXしたNEXT STYLEを提案している レディースSHOP。 WEBSHOPがOPENしました。 h...（mingyの一歩進んで2歩 ...
- Full Definition of MINGY: mean, stingy See mingy defined for English-language learners ADVERTISEMENT Examples of MINGY a mingy portion of food <the company's mingy Christmas bonuses haven't exactly helped sagging ...