- a specialist in microbiology
- a biologist who studies bacteria
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- rpoB gene high-resolution melt curve analysis: a rapid approach for diagnosis and screening of drug resistance in tuberculous meningitis.
- Sharma K1, Modi M2, Kaur H3, Sharma A4, Ray P3, Varma S4.
- Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease.Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis.2015 Oct;83(2):144-9. doi: 10.1016/j.diagmicrobio.2015.06.010. Epub 2015 Jun 18.
- Timely and rapid diagnosis of multidrug resistance in tuberculous meningitis (TBM) is a challenge both for a microbiologist and neurologist. The present study was conducted to evaluate role of real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) using rpoB, IS6110, and MPB64 as targets in diagnosis of TBM in 1
- PMID 26254140
- Acute Central Nervous System Complications in Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Baytan B1, Evim MS2, Güler S2, Güneş AM2, Okan M3.
- Pediatric neurology.Pediatr Neurol.2015 Oct;53(4):312-8. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2015.03.006. Epub 2015 May 15.
- BACKGROUND: The outcome of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia has improved because of intensive chemotherapy and supportive care. The frequency of adverse events has also increased, but the data related to acute central nervous system complications during acute lymphoblastic leukemia treatment a
- PMID 26202590
- Microbiological water examination during laboratory courses generates new knowlegde for students, scientist and the government.
- Svanevik CS1, Lunestad BT2.
- FEMS microbiology letters.FEMS Microbiol Lett.2015 Sep 3. pii: fnv151. [Epub ahead of print]
- Contaminated water is globally the main vehicle for microbial pathogens in most regions. Teaching future microbiologist and employees in the food industry on the importance of hygienically satisfactory water, microbiological analyses and how to ensure good water quality and safety, is highly relevan
- PMID 26337153
- グローカリィティ研究の課題 : ゲディスとウォード&デュボス
- 藤川 哲
- 山口大学哲学研究 19, 27-47, 2012-00-00
- … Dubos is a French-born American microbiologist and environmentalist, and is also listed as one of the candidates of the first prophet of "Think Global, Act Local" in the environmental context. …
- NAID 40019293750
- Methods of Rapid Microbiological Assay and Their Application to Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Fabrication
- SHINTANI HIDEHARU,SAKUDO AKIKAZU,MCDONNEL GERALD E
- Biocontrol science 16(1), 13-21, 2011-03-10
- … In choosing to employ rapid methods, the microbiologist should examine their prospective performances against the specific requirements for that sector. … The regulatory view of these methods is changing and they still officially have not been approved in medical and pharmaceutical area, but it will still be up to the microbiologist to demonstrate that the method chosen is fit for the purpose intended. …
- NAID 10028203893