全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Association between colistin dose and microbiologic outcomes in patients with multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteremia.
- Vicari G, Bauer SR, Neuner EA, Lam SW.SourceDepartment of Pharmacy, Community Hospital North, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis.2013 Feb;56(3):398-404. doi: 10.1093/cid/cis909. Epub 2012 Oct 22.
- Background. Colistin is increasingly used for the treatment of multidrug-resistant gram-negative infections. However, colistin dosing varies greatly and the optimal regimen is unknown. The purpose of this study was to determine if colistin dosing correlates with patient outcomes. Methods. This r
- PMID 23090926
- Prevalence of positive microbiology results from donor cornea tissue in different methods of corneal transplantation.
- Garg S, Said B, Farid M, Steinert RF.SourceGavin Herbert Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA.
- Cornea.Cornea.2013 Feb;32(2):137-40. doi: 10.1097/ICO.0b013e3182542368.
- PURPOSE: : To evaluate the prevalence of positive microbiology results (culture and/or Gram stain) in donor cornea tissue with newer transplant methods and to assess if the results subsequently correlate with higher incidence of clinical infection.METHODS: : A retrospective review of the microbiolog
- PMID 22580430
- Evaluation of antibiotic prescribing patterns in patients receiving sustained low-efficiency dialysis: opportunities for pharmacists.
- Harris LE, Reaves AB, Krauss AG, Griner J, Hudson JQ.SourceMethodist University Hospital.
- The International journal of pharmacy practice.Int J Pharm Pract.2013 Feb;21(1):55-61. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2012.00226.x. Epub 2012 Jul 9.
- OBJECTIVES: Sustained low-efficiency dialysis (SLED) is a 'hybrid' form of continuous renal replacement therapy; however, there is very limited information on drug disposition during this procedure. Individuals requiring SLED are often critically ill and require antibiotics. The study aim was to eva
- PMID 23301534
- Tooth Bank System for Bone Regeneration - Safety Report -
- Effect of Ascorbic Acid Utilization on Cold Smoked Fish Quality(Oncorhynchus mykiss) during Process and Storage
- Food science and technology research 19(5), 823-831, 2013-09-01
- NAID 10031202112
- Sells microorganism preparations for use in quality assurance programs in diagnostic and industrial microbiology testing laboratories. Lyophilized microorganisms.
- The existence of unseen microbiological life was postulated by Jainism which is based on Mahavira's teachings as ... Paul Dundas notes that Mahavira asserted existence of unseen microbiological creatures living in earth, water, air and fire.