- pain in the thigh
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Treatment of Meralgia Paresthetica with Ultrasound-Guided Pulsed Radiofrequency Ablation of the Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve.
- Fowler IM, Tucker AA, Mendez RJ.SourceDepartment of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Pain practice : the official journal of World Institute of Pain.Pain Pract.2011 Dec 7. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00522.x. [Epub ahead of print]
- A 23-year-old female with an 18-month history of left anterolateral thigh paresthesias and burning pain consistent with meralgia paresthetica was referred to our clinic after failing trials of physical therapy, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories, gabapentin, and amitriptyline. We performed 3 later
- PMID 22151457
- Avulsion-fracture of the anterior superior iliac spine with meralgia paresthetica: a case report.
- Hayashi S, Nishiyama T, Fujishiro T, Kanzaki N, Kurosaka M.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe, Japan.
- Journal of orthopaedic surgery (Hong Kong).J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong).2011 Dec;19(3):384-5.
- We present a rare case of avulsion-fracture of the anterior superior iliac spine with meralgia paresthetica in a 16-year-old male basketball player. He had sensory disturbance affecting his left lateral thigh 10 days after the injury. Tinel's sign was elicited on percussing the avulsed bony fragment
- PMID 22184178
- Meralgia paresthetica: relation to obesity, advanced age, and diabetes mellitus.
- Parisi TJ, Mandrekar J, Dyck PJ, Klein CJ.SourceDepartment of Graduate Medicine, Mayo Medical School, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA.
- Neurology.Neurology.2011 Oct 18;77(16):1538-42. Epub 2011 Oct 5.
- OBJECTIVE: To determine the incidence of meralgia paresthetica (MP) and its relationship to diabetes mellitus (DM) and obesity.METHODS: A population-based study was performed within Olmstead County Minnesota, from January 1, 1990, to December 31, 1999. MP incidence and its association with age, gend
- PMID 21975198
- 臨床室 上前腸骨棘裂離骨折に合併した外側大腿皮神経麻痺の1例
- I have been suffering severe Meralgia Paresthetica for almost six years now, each year the pain has gotten progressively worse, therefore my quality of life has decreased as I try to get through the day… And the night. I was super fit ...
- Meralgia paresthetica is caused when lateral femoral cutaneous nerve in one of your legs is being compressed. ... What is meralgia paresthetica? Meralgia paresthetica, also called Bernhardt-Roth syndrome, is caused when one of ...
- meralgia paresthetica, meralgia paraesthetica？
- 外側大腿皮神経痛 lateral femoral cutaneous neuralgia、ベルンハルト・ロート異常感覚 Bernhardt-Roth paresthesia
- paresthetic meralgia
- meralgia paresthetica
- ロート・ベルンハルト病 Roth-Bernhardt disease、ロート病 Roth disease