- Quantitative determination of glycopyrrolate in human plasma by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry: the use of a volatile ion-pairing agent during both liquid-liquid extraction and liquid chromatography.
- Storme ML, t'Kindt RS, Goeteyn W, Reyntjens K, Van Bocxlaer JF.SourceLaboratory of Medical Biochemistry and Clinical Analysis, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ghent University, Harelbekestraat 72, Ghent, Belgium.
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences.J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci.2008 Dec 1;876(1):24-30. Epub 2008 Oct 14.
- The work presented here deals with the development of a quantitative tool for the determination of the quaternary ammonium anticholinergic glycopyrrolate in human plasma samples. Mepenzolate was used as an internal standard. The plasma samples were subjected to a suitable sample clean-up consisting
- PMID 18977186
- Variable effects of previously untested muscarinic receptor antagonists on experimental myopia.
- Luft WA, Ming Y, Stell WK.SourceDepartment of Cell Biology and Anatomy, Lions' Sight Center and Neuroscience Research Group, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Investigative ophthalmology & visual science.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci.2003 Mar;44(3):1330-8.
- PURPOSE: Atropine, pirenzepine, and himbacine prevent form-deprivation myopia (FDM) when administered intravitreously. The mechanisms and sites of action of these drugs against myopia are not clear. To shed further light on whether this mechanism is muscarinic, several other muscarinic antagonists w
- PMID 12601066
- Uptake of Methylchlorpromazine by Brush-Border Membrane Vesicles from Rat Small Intestine
- SAITOH Hiroshi,MIYAZAKI Katsumi
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 20(6), 662-666, 1997-06-15
- … Saturable MCP binding to the brush-border membrane was inhibited strongly by chlorpromazine, moderately by propantheline and imipramine, and slightly but significantly by methylbenactyzine and mepenzolate. …
- NAID 110003639120
- INTERACTION OF TERTIARY AMINES AND QUATERNARY AMMONIUM COMPOUNDS WITH GASTROINTESTINAL MUCIN
- SAITOH HIROSHI,HASEGAWA NORIKO,KAWAI SHINJI,MIYAZAKI KATSUMI,ARITA TAKAICHI
- Journal of pharmacobio-dynamics 9(12), 1008-1014, 1986-12
- … The binding property of some tertiary amines (chlorpromazine, promethazine and imipramine) and quaternary ammonium compounds (propantheline, mepenzolate and butylscopolamine) for gastric mucin was investigated. …
- NAID 110003638177
- 1. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2014 Jul;350(1):79-88. doi: 10.1124/jpet.114.213009. Epub 2014 Apr 25. Ameliorative effect of mepenzolate bromide against pulmonary fibrosis. Kurotsu S, Tanaka K, Niino T, Asano T, Sugizaki T, Azuma A ...
- Easy to read patient leaflet for mepenzolate. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects. ... If OVERDOSE is suspected: Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison ...