- a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides (同)cube
- (computer science) a sector or group of sectors that function as the smallest data unit permitted; "since blocks are often defined as a single sector, the terms `block and `sector are sometimes used interchangeably"
- support, secure, or raise with a block; "block a plate for printing"; "block the wheels of a car"
- a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
- housing in a large building that is divided into separate units; "there is a block of classrooms in the west wing"
- a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block" (同)city block
- an inability to remember or think of something you normally can do; often caused by emotional tension; "I knew his name perfectly well but I had a temporary block" (同)mental_block
- a number or quantity of related things dealt with as a unit; "he reserved a large block of seats"; "he held a large block of the companys stock"
- interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia; "block a nerve"; "block a muscle"
- run on a block system; "block trains"
- shape by using a block; "Block a hat"; "block a garment"
- shape into a block or blocks; "block the graphs so one can see the results clearly"
- stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block; "block the book cover"
- of or relating to the mind; "mental powers"; "mental development"; "mental hygiene"
- affected by a disorder of the mind; "a mental patient"; "mental illness"
- involving the mind or an intellectual process; "mental images of happy times"; "mental calculations"; "in a terrible mental state"; "mental suffering"; "free from mental defects"
- of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- completely obstructed or closed off; "the storm was responsible for many blocked roads and bridges"; "the drain was plugged" (同)plugged
- closed to traffic; "the repaving results in many blocked streets" (同)out of use
- a group of countries in special alliance (同)axis
- the act of obstructing or deflecting someones movements (同)block
- (木・石などの,通例平らな面のある)『かたまり』 / 《米》(四団を街路に囲まれた)『区画』,街区 / 街区の1辺の距離(一般に40メートル前後) / 《英》ブロック(アパート・事務所・商店などに区切られている大きな建物) / 『妨害物』,障害物(obstacle);(障害によって生じた)停滞,渋滞 / 台木,台(まないた・肉切り台・まき割り台・せり売り台・帽子の木型など);《the~》炭頭台 / (特にアメリカンフットボールで)ブロック(相手の選手の突進を阻止する) / 滑車(pulley) / (座席券・株券などの)一組《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈通路など〉'を'『ふさぐ』,〈通行・進行など〉'を'妨げる / 〈帽子など〉の型取りをする / (特にアメリカンフットボールで)〈相手選手の突進〉'を'ブロックする;(ボクシングで)〈相手のパンチ〉'を'ブロックする
- 『精神の』,心の / 頭脳の,知能の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》精神病の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》頭の中で行う / 《英話》《補語にのみ用いて》頭のおかしい,気がふれた
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Deficits in emotion based decision-making in schizophrenia; a new insight based on the Iowa Gambling Task.
- Matsuzawa D1, Shirayama Y2, Niitsu T3, Hashimoto K4, Iyo M3.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2015 Mar 3;57:52-9. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2014.10.007. Epub 2014 Oct 24.
- BACKGROUND: Defective decision-making is a symptom of impaired cognitive function observed in patients with schizophrenia. Impairment on the Iowa Gambling Task (IGT) has been reported in patients with schizophrenia, but these results are inconsistent among studies.METHODS: We differentiated subjects
- PMID 25455588
- Towards stage specific treatments: Effects of duration of illness on therapeutic response to adjunctive treatment with N-acetyl cysteine in schizophrenia.
- Rapado-Castro M1, Berk M2, Venugopal K3, Bush AI4, Dodd S3, Dean OM5.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2015 Mar 3;57:69-75. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2014.10.002. Epub 2014 Oct 12.
- Schizophrenia is a chronic and often debilitating disorder in which stage of illness appears to influence course, outcome, prognosis and treatment response. Current evidence suggests roles for oxidative, neuroinflammatory, neurotrophic, apoptotic, mitochondrial and glutamatergic systems in the disor
- PMID 25315856
- The effects of game-based virtual reality movement therapy plus mental practice on upper extremity function in chronic stroke patients with hemiparesis: a randomized controlled trial
- 製紙産業の技術開発史：蔡倫から近代製紙産業の誕生前夜まで:第5回 製紙産業と経済・文化とのかかわり
- blockade、blockage、deter、inhibit、inhibition、lump、prevent、prevention、repress、repression、seal、turn off