- ion channel、ionic channel
- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- a thin pliable sheet of material
- a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants (同)tissue layer
- official routes of communication; "you have to go through channels"
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- TRPC1 regulates calcium-activated chloride channels in salivary gland cells.
- Sun Y1, Birnbaumer L2, Singh BB1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Nov;230(11):2848-56. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25017.
- Calcium-activated chloride channel (CaCC) plays an important role in modulating epithelial secretion. It has been suggested that in salivary tissues, sustained fluid secretion is dependent on Ca(2+) influx that activates ion channels such as CaCC to initiate Cl(-) efflux. However direct evidence as
- PMID 25899321
- Enhancing the speed of morpholino-DNA biosensor by electrokinetic concentration of DNA in a microfluidic chip.
- Martins D1, Levicky R2, Song YA3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Oct 15;72:87-94. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.04.063. Epub 2015 Apr 28.
- Electrokinetic methods that conveniently concentrate charged analytes by orders of magnitude are highly attractive for nucleic acid assays where they can bypass the complexity and costs of enzyme-based amplification. The present study demonstrates an electrokinetic concentration device incorporating
- PMID 25966462
- Nitric oxide influences potassium currents in inner hair cells isolated from guinea-pig cochlea.
- Kimitsuki T1.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2015 Oct;42(5):360-4. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2015.02.011. Epub 2015 Mar 10.
- OBJECTIVE: Nitric oxide (NO) is a diffusible second messenger, which regulates neurotransmission, serving as the principal endothelium-derived relaxing factor. NO also acts as an ion channel modulator. Nitric oxide synthase (NOS) has been identified in the inner ear, although its physiological role
- PMID 25769241
- Identification and Characterization of Plasma Membrane Intrinsic Protein (PIP) Aquaporin Genes in Petals of Opening Carnation Flowers
- 電位依存性K⁺チャネル KAT1の支持脂質二重膜への再構成過程と分子配向 (ケミカルセンサ バイオ・マイクロシステム合同研究会 統合化バイオサーキットおよびエレクトロバイオロジー)
- 電気学会研究会資料. CHS = The papers of technical meeting on "chemical sensor", IEE Japan 2016(32-36), 5-10, 2016-12-21
- NAID 40021052866
- 特集 第38年会人工膜特別講演 イオンや分子を輸送する液晶性自己組織化膜の構築
- Insert channels in a membrane and see what happens. See how different types of channels allow particles to move through the membrane. ... Topics Membrane Channels Cell Membrane Diffusion Description Insert ...
- membrane channel A transmembrane protein complex which allows water (aquaporin) and inorganic ions (ion channels) to passively diffuse across the membrane ... In the auditory system, the charge in the scolopale space drives ...
- channel、ion channel、membrane channel
- membrane channel
- ion channel、ionic channel