- the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- thulium の化学記号
- 〈C〉〈U〉『温度』,気温 / 〈C〉〈U〉(人・動物の)『体温』 / 《a ~》平常より高い熱,高熱
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Water and temperature contribution to the structuration of starch matrices in the presence of flavour.
- Somboonchan S1, Lubbers S2, Roudaut G3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 15;195:79-86. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.099. Epub 2015 Apr 23.
- The effect of modulating the gelatinisation extent by hydration (50/50 and 80/20 water to starch ratio) and temperature (65 or 85°C) on various properties of wheat starch in presence of flavours has been studied. The hydrothermal treatments resulted in samples with different properties. The lowest
- PMID 26575715
- Starch-guar gum extrudates: Microstructure, physicochemical properties and in-vitro digestion.
- von Borries-Medrano E1, Jaime-Fonseca MR2, Aguilar-Méndez MA3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:891-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.085. Epub 2015 Aug 21.
- Starch-guar gum mixtures were obtained by extrusion using a three-variable Box-Behnken statistic design. Morphology, expansion index, viscosity, crystallinity and digestion in vitro of the extruded samples were analyzed through response surface methodology (RSM). The extrusion temperature and the mo
- PMID 26471632
- Ultrasonic approach for surface nanostructuring.
- Skorb EV1, Möhwald H2.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2016 Mar;29:589-603. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2015.09.003. Epub 2015 Sep 8.
- The review is about solid surface modifications by cavitation induced in strong ultrasonic fields. The topic is worth to be discussed in a special issue of surface cleaning by cavitation induced processes since it is important question if we always find surface cleaning when surface modifications oc
- PMID 26382299
- Petrology, trace element abundances and oxygen isotopic compositions of a compound CAI-chondrule object from Allende
- Wakaki S.,Itoh S.,Tanaka T.,Yurimoto H.
- Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 102, 261-279, 2013-02-01
- … Major and trace element chemistry of the interior portion indicate that the CAI had subsequently assimilated chondrule materials through partial melting. … The maximum heating temperature of the partial melting is estimated to be about 1400℃, similar to the maximum heating temperature of Type-B CAIs. …
- NAID 120005208899
- Thermal Treatment of Al2O3, MgO, and CeO2 Granulated Powders by Induction Thermal Plasma: A Numerical Approach
- Hossain M. Mofazzal,Alam M. Rafiqul,Watanabe Takayuki
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(1), 01AL01-01AL01-6, 2013-01-25
- … A plasma--particle interactive flow model has been developed for the investigation of plasma temperature, velocity, particle temperature, diameter, and flight path during in-fight thermal treatment of granulated powders --- Al2O3, MgO, and CeO2 in induction thermal plasma, taking into account of plasma particle interaction and particle loading effects. …
- NAID 150000106345
- Source code is freely downloable at biophp.org
- The melting temperature, Tm, of an oligonucleotide is its most critically important value. The most reliable and accurate determination of melting temperature is determined empirically, however, this is cumbersome and not usually ...
- melting temperature、Tm, transition temperature
- melting temperature, Tm