- mark with freckles
- a small brownish spot (of the pigment melanin) on the skin (同)lentigo
- become freckled; "I freckle easily"
- a tan discoloration of a womans face that is associated with pregnancy or with the use of oral contraceptives (同)melasma, mask of pregnancy
- a condition characterized by abnormal deposits of melanin (especially in the skin) (同)melanism
- そばかす・しみ / …‘に'そばかす(しみ)を生じさせる / そばかす(しみ)ができる
- Undesirable Enzymatic Browning in Crustaceans: Causative Effects and Its Inhibition by Phenolic Compounds.
- Nirmal NP1, Benjakul S, Ahmad M, Arfat YA, Panichayupakaranant P.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.2015 Dec 6;55(14):1992-2003. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2012.755148.
- Undesirable enzymatic browning mediated by polyphenol oxidase (E.C. 220.127.116.11) on the surface of seafood from crustaceans have been a great concern to food processors, causing quality losses of seafood products. Seafoods especially from crustaceans are worldwide consumed due to their delicacy and nu
- PMID 25584522
- Telgarsky B1, Cooper RM, Monteiro E, de Almeida JR.
- Canadian journal of anaesthesia = Journal canadien d'anesthesie.Can J Anaesth.2015 Jul 7. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 26149599
- Development of a nanoparticle-based oral vaccine for Atlantic salmon against ISAV using an alphavirus replicon as adjuvant.
- Rivas-Aravena A1, Fuentes Y2, Cartagena J2, Brito T2, Poggio V3, La Torre J3, Mendoza H4, Gonzalez-Nilo F4, Sandino AM2, Spencer E2.
- Fish & shellfish immunology.Fish Shellfish Immunol.2015 Jul;45(1):157-66. doi: 10.1016/j.fsi.2015.03.033. Epub 2015 Apr 7.
- Adjuvants used in vaccine aquaculture are frequently harmful for the fish, causing melanosis, granulomas and kidney damage. Along with that, vaccines are mostly administered by injection, causing pain and stress to the fish. We used the DNA coding for the replicase of alphavirus as adjuvant (Ad) of
- PMID 25862072
- Genetic characterization of Okinawan black rats showing coat color polymorphisms of white spotting and melanism
- Kambe Yoshikazu,Nakata Katsushi,Yasuda Shumpei P. [他],SUZUKI Hitoshi
- Genes & genetic systems 87(1), 29-38, 2012-02-25
- … Our field study revealed that 8.7% (38/438) and 0.2% (4/2500) of rats exhibited two types of coat color: white spotting and melanism, respectively. … Notably, neither of the phenotypic characters of white spotting or melanism was associated with the Mc1r haplotypes. …
- NAID 10030616171
- Origin of agouti-melanistic polymorphism in wild black rats (Rattus rattus) inferred from Mc1r gene sequences
- Kambe Yoshikazu,Tanikawa Tsutomu,Matsumoto Yasuharu [他]
- Zoological science 28(8), 560-567, 2011-08-00
- NAID 40018937059
- Does the thermal advantage of melanism produce size differences in color-dimorphic snakes?
- melanismとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]1 《人類》黒色症. ⇒MELANOSIS2 《動物》黒色素過多症.megrave;l・a・nis・tic[形] - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- mel·a·nism / ˈmɛl əˌnɪz əm / Show Spelled [mel-uh-niz-uh m] Show IPA noun 1. Ethnology. the condition in human beings of having a high amount of melanin granules in the skin, hair, and eyes. 2. Zoology. the condition in which an ...