- a silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group; occurs abundantly in natural compounds (especially in salt water); burns with a yellow flame and reacts violently in water; occurs in sea water and in the mineral halite (rock salt) (同)Na, atomic number 11
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of ionic and non-ionic contrast media on aggregation of red blood cells in vitro. A preliminary report.
- Raininko R, Ylinen SL.
- Acta radiologica (Stockholm, Sweden : 1987).Acta Radiol.1987 Jan-Feb;28(1):87-92.
- Fresh human blood without additives, and contrast medium were mixed and examined immediately by light microscopy in a non-flowing state. Sodium meglumine diatrizoate, meglumine diatrizoate, meglumine iodamide, sodium meglumine ioxaglate, iopromide, iopamidol, iohexol, and metrizamide were tested in
- PMID 2952150
- The old and the new: a study of five contrast media for urography.
- Davies P, Panto PN, Buckley J, Richardson RE.
- The British journal of radiology.Br J Radiol.1985 Jul;58(691):593-7.
- Five contrast media, Conray 280 and 420, Urografin 370, Uromiro Sodium 300 and Niopam 370, were compared in a randomised trial involving a total of 482 patients. The best urographic agent was Conray 420 and the worst Conray 280, these control agents defining the ends of the scoring system. Uromiro S
- PMID 3893610
- Contrast-medium-induced electrocardiographic abnormalities: comparison of bolus and infusion of methylglucamine iodamide and methylglucamine/sodium diatrizoate.
- Pfister RC, Hutter AM Jr, Newhouse JH, Yoder IC, Travers E.
- AJR. American journal of roentgenology.AJR Am J Roentgenol.1983 Jan;140(1):149-53.
- A double-blind study comparing electrocardiographic (ECG) abnormalities induced by methyglucamine iodamide and methylglucamine/sodium diatrizoate was conducted in 189 patients. The media were each administered by both bolus and infusion. Iodamide caused fewer ECG changes both by injection and infusi
- PMID 6600306
- Containers and storage Containers——Hermetic containers,. I and colored containers may be used. Storage~Light-resistant. Meglumine Sodium Iodamide. Injection. Meglumine Sodium Iodamide Injection is an aque- ous solution for injection.
- RENOGRAFIN-76, DIATRIZOATE MEGLUMINE; DIATRIZOATE SODIUM. RENOVIST, DIATRIZOATE MEGLUMINE; DIATRIZOATE SODIUM. RENOVIST II, DIATRIZOATE MEGLUMINE; DIATRIZOATE SODIUM. RENOVUE-65, IODAMIDE ...
- meglumine sodium iodamide