- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices" (同)economic value
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note (同)time value, note value
- relative darkness or lightness of a color; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"-Joe Hing Lowe
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values"
- the largest possible quantity (同)upper_limit
- the point on a curve where the tangent changes from positive on the left to negative on the right
- (usually used in combination) having value of a specified kind; "triple-valued"
- held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature; "a valued friend"; "precious memories" (同)precious
- a saying that is widely accepted on its own merits (同)axiom
- beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something); "he has very conservatives values"
- 〈U〉(…の)『価値』,値打ち,有用性,重要性《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『価格』,値段《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉《米》《修飾語句を伴って》(払った金銭に対する)正当な値打ち / 〈C〉(単語の)意味,意義 / 〈C〉値,数値 / 〈C〉音の長短 / 〈C〉色価,(色の)明暗の度 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(道義・倫理などの)価値基準,価値観 / (ある金額に)…‘を'『評価する』,見積もる《+名+at+名〈金額〉》 / …‘を'『高く評価する』,尊重する,重んじる
- (量・数・程度の)『最大限』 / (数学で)極大;最大値;極大点 / 最高の,最大の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Maximum flow approach to prioritize potential drug targets of Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv from protein-protein interaction network.
- Melak T1, Gakkhar S.
- Clinical and translational medicine.Clin Transl Med.2015 Dec;4(1):61. doi: 10.1186/s40169-015-0061-6. Epub 2015 Jun 5.
- BACKGROUND: In spite of the implementations of several strategies, tuberculosis (TB) is overwhelmingly a serious global public health problem causing millions of infections and deaths every year. This is mainly due to the emergence of drug-resistance varieties of TB. The current treatment strategies
- PMID 26061871
- Chemical forces and water holding capacity study of heat-induced myofibrillar protein gel as affected by high pressure.
- Zhang Z1, Yang Y2, Tang X1, Chen Y1, You Y1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:111-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.129. Epub 2015 Apr 29.
- The effects of high pressure (100-500MPa) on chemical forces and water holding capacity of heat-induced myofibrillar protein (MP) gel were investigated. As pressure increased, total sulfhydryl (SH) group content decreased and absolute value of zeta potential increased, which suggested the formation
- PMID 26041172
- Diagnostic accuracy of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging versus positron emission tomography/computed tomography for early response assessment of liver metastases to y90-radioembolization.
- Barabasch A1, Kraemer NA, Ciritsis A, Hansen NL, Lierfeld M, Heinzel A, Trautwein C, Neumann U, Kuhl CK.
- Investigative radiology.Invest Radiol.2015 Dec;50(6):409-15. doi: 10.1097/RLI.0000000000000144.
- OBJECTIVES: Patients with hepatic metastases who are candidates for Y90-radioembolization (Y90-RE) usually have advanced tumor stages with involvement of both liver lobes. Per current guidelines, these patients have usually undergone several cycles of potentially hepatotoxic systemic chemotherapy be
- PMID 25763526
- Characterization and dielectric properties of SrTi
- Karaphun Attaphol,Hunpratub Sitchai,Putjuso Thanin,Swatsitang Ekaphan
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FH09, 2015-06-01
- … The dielectric constant (ε′) at room temperature tends to increase upon Mn doping, to the maximum value of 600 at 1 kHz for a ceramic sample of x = 0.05 owing to the homogeneity of grain sizes. …
- NAID 150000110755
- Current perpendicular to film plane type giant magnetoresistance effect using a Ag–Mg spacer and Co
- Narisawa Hiroyuki,Kubota Takahide,Takanashi Koki
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(6), 063008, 2015-05-27
- … CPP-GMR effects were observed in the submicrometer-sized junctions, and the maximum value of the observed (intrinsic) MR ratio was 40% (48%) at room temperature. …
- NAID 150000110716
- Electro-optic polarization conversion type modulator using periodically poled 8 mol % MgO doped congruent LiTaO
- Inoue Toshiyuki,Kuwamura Dai,Suhara Toshiaki
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(6), 062601, 2015-05-21
- … A maximum polarization conversion efficiency of 93% was obtained for a wavelength of 980 nm. … The temperature acceptance bandwidth of 2.0 °C was in close agreement with the theoretical value. …
- NAID 150000110731
- token: ln2vmmfh text: (long text) All the services you may need, by one single Company! values: (array)  => Array ( [value] => Personal assistance [description] => AT YOUR SIDE EVERYDAY! Maximum Value ...
- Welcome to Maximum Value Limited! We help companies to maximise business value from projects and activities that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and information systems Whilst our new site is under ...
- maximum value、maximum
- maximum value
- largest、local maximum、maxima、maximal、maximally、maximum value、utmost