- in a skillfully masterful manner; with the skill of a master; "the young boy played the violin sonata masterfully"
- 主人づらをして,専横のの / 巧みな,すぐれた腕前の
||Look up Master, master, or masters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Master, masters, and the Master may refer to:
- 1 Ranks and titles
- 2 Fictional characters
- 3 Film and television
- 4 Literature
- 5 Music and audio
- 6 Sport
- 7 Other uses
- 8 See also
Ranks and titles
- Master's degree, a postgraduate or sometimes undergraduate degree in the specified discipline
- Master (college), head of a college
- Schoolmaster, presiding officer of a school
- Master (form of address), a title used for boys and young men, in formal correspondence
- Master (judiciary), a judicial official in the courts of common law jurisdictions
- Master (martial arts)
- Master (naval), a former naval rank
- Master (Peerage of Scotland), the male heir-apparent or heir-presumptive to a title in the Peerage of Scotland
- Chess master, a rank of chess player
- Master, the Captain of a ship
- Master craftsman in the Medieval guilds
- Master-at-arms, a naval police officer, often addressed as "Master" in the Royal Navy
- Master of Ceremonies, or MC (emcee), the host of an official public or private staged event or other performance.
- Masters of the Ancient Wisdom (Theosophy), reputed to be enlightened beings originally identified by the founders of the Theosophical Society
- Old Master, a term for a recognised Western painter active before about 1800
- Station master, formerly the person in charge of railway stations
- Venerable Master, the master of a French freemasonic lodge
- Worshipful Master, the governing authority over a Masonic Lodge
- Master (Manos), the head villain in the horror movie Manos: The Hands of Fate
- Masters (The Tripods), a fictional race of beings in John Christopher's The Tripods trilogy
- Master of the Land of Fiction, a villain from the Doctor Who serial The Mind Robber
- Master (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a recurring villain in the fantasy television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Master (Fallout), a character in the computer game Fallout (video game)
- The Master (Doctor Who), a recurring villain in the science fiction television series Doctor Who
- The Master, the player's character in the SNES game ActRaiser and its follow-up ActRaiser 2
- The Master, an optional three-time boss Toad Sensei in Paper Mario
- The Master, a title character in the novel The Master and Margarita
- The Master, the main (and mostly absent) villain from Power Rangers Mystic Force
- The Master, a character from the adult swim television series The Venture Bros.
Film and television
- Master (film), a 1997 Telugu-language film
- Masters (film), a 2011 Malayalam thriller
- The Master (1980 film), directed by Lu Chin Ku
- The Master (1989 film), directed by Tsui Hark
- The Master (1995 film), a Syrian documentary film by Omar Amiralay
- The Master (2005 film), directed by Piotr Trzaskalski
- The Master (2009 film), a Turkish film
- The Master (2012 film), a film by Paul Thomas Anderson
- The Master (2015 film), a Chinese film directed by Xu Haofeng
- The Master (Australian quiz show), a 2006 Australian quiz show
- The Master (Indonesia TV series), a 2009 magic show Television series
- The Master (TV series), a 1984 television series starring Lee Van Cleef
- The Master, an 1895 best-selling novel by Israel Zangwill
- The Masters (novel), a 1951 novel in the Strangers and Brothers sequence by C. P. Snow
- The Master: An Adventure Story, a 1957 science fiction novel for children by T. H. White
- The Master (novel), a 2004 novel by Colm Tóibín
Music and audio
- Master (American band), a Czech-American death metal band
- Master (Russian band), a Russian thrash metal band
- Nickname of Bojan Adamič, a Slovene film score, jazz and pop composer
- Master (Doctor Who audio)
- The Master (1961–1984), a box set album by Marvin Gaye
- The Master, 2010 box set by Ravi Shankar
- The Master (Rakim album)
- The Master (Stan Getz album)
- The Masters (The Stranglers album)
- The Masters, album by The Dubliners
- Australian Masters, an Australian golf tournament
- Masters athletics, a competition age classification used by many sports
- Masters Cup (disc golf), an annual event on the disc golf PDGA tour
- The Masters (darts), a darts tournament in the Professional Darts Corporation
- Masters football, a football league in Britain contested by retired footballing legends
- Masters Rugby League, a derivative of rugby league for semi-retired and non-competitive players and officials
- Masters (snooker), a prestigious tournament held in London
- Masters Tournament, one of golf's four major championships
- Winmau World Masters, the world's oldest darts tournament
- "Master Masami" Hirosaka, Japanese radio-controlled racer
- The Master, wrestler King Curtis Iaukea's name held in 1995.
- ATP World Tour Finals (used to be called Tennis Masters Cup), the season ending men's professional tennis tournament
- ATP World Tour Masters 1000, a series of prominent mid-season tennis events on the men's professional tour
- WTA Tour Championships, season ending women's professional tour tournament; sometimes informally called "Masters" in analogy of the men's year-end event.
- Master, Iran, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Masters, Colorado, a ghost town in the United States
- Masters, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Master recording, the original of a visual or sound recording
- master-slave paradigm in technology and computing
- Sega Master System, an 8-bit cartridge-based video game console
- Master Lock, a brand of padlock
- Renault Master, a van
- Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master, an Italian military transonic trainer aircraft
- The Masters School, an independent school in New York
- Master (BDSM), the dominant partner in a relationship
- Miles M.9 Master, a British 2-seat monoplane advanced trainer built by Miles Aircraft Ltd for the Royal Air Force and Fleet Air Arm during the Second World War
- Masters Home Improvement, an Australian Home Improvement Retailer
- List of Battle Arena Toshinden characters#Master, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Master's, as in Master's Academy & College
- Grandmaster (disambiguation)
- Maestro (disambiguation)
- Masters (surname)
- Marsters (surname)
- Meister (surname)
- Miss (disambiguation)
- Mister (disambiguation)
- Mistress (disambiguation)
- Metal Master (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Disinformation squared Was the HIV-from-Fort-Detrick myth a Stasi success?
- Geissler E1, Sprinkle RH.
- Politics and the life sciences : the journal of the Association for Politics and the Life Sciences.Politics Life Sci.2014 Fall;32(2):2-99. doi: 10.2990/32_2_2.
- Abstract Background. When in May 1983 the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) was first securely attributed to a virus, eventually called the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), many controversies arose. Among these was one centering on HIV's origin. A startling hypothesis, called here the "HI
- PMID 24697634
- Complement emerges as a masterful regulator of CNS homeostasis, neural synaptic plasticity and cognitive function.
- Mastellos DC.
- Experimental neurology.Exp Neurol.2014 Jun 26;261C:469-474. doi: 10.1016/j.expneurol.2014.06.019. [Epub ahead of print]
- Growing evidence points to a previously elusive role of complement-modulated pathways in CNS development, neurogenesis and synaptic plasticity. Distinct complement effectors appear to play a multifaceted role in brain homeostasis by regulating synaptic pruning in the retinogeniculate system and scul
- PMID 24975369
- Interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosis.
- Wells AU1, Margaritopoulos GA2, Antoniou KM2, Denton C3.
- Seminars in respiratory and critical care medicine.Semin Respir Crit Care Med.2014 Apr;35(2):213-21. doi: 10.1055/s-0034-1371541. Epub 2014 Mar 25.
- Despite many unanswered questions regarding the pathogenesis of interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosis (SSc-ILD) and the lack of accurate epidemiological risk factors, there have been major advances in the identification and prognostic evaluation of SSc-ILD. The evaluation of disease severi
- PMID 24668536
- 吳 元鐸
- 宝石学会(日本)講演会要旨 34(0), 1, 2012
- … The golden crowns, belts and earrings presented diversity rarely seen in the jewelry world history as well as masterful gold jewelry. …
- NAID 130004729811
- A masterful plot: an analysis of Barbara Vine's novel "The brimstone wedding"
- 非日常の世界--物語る手法のからくり[含 レジュメ,資料紹介リスト] (平成19年度国際子ども図書館児童文学連続講座講義録 絵本の愉しみ(2)アメリカ絵本の展開)
- masterfulとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 名人芸の；大家の，みごとなa masterful speech名演説.2 高飛車な；威圧的な.mas・ter・ful・ly[副] mas・ter・ful・ness[名] - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索 ...
- Portfolio About Services Contact Amco Mobile Vantage Point Branding / UI / Web Application University of Arizona Science Web Application TruckMunchies Branding / Mobile / UI / Web Application Teacher Vibes Branding / UI / Web ...