- gluconate、gluconic acid、zinc gluconate
- a light silver-white ductile bivalent metallic element; in pure form it burns with brilliant white flame; occurs naturally only in combination (as in magnesite and dolomite and carnallite and spinel and olivine) (同)Mg, atomic number 12
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- High yield production of d-xylonic acid from d-xylose using engineered Escherichia coli.
- Liu H, Valdehuesa KN, Nisola GM, Ramos KR, Chung WJ.SourceEnergy and Environment Fusion Technology Center (E(2)FTC), Myongji University, Yongin City, Gyeonggi Province 449-728, South Korea.
- Bioresource technology.Bioresour Technol.2012 Jul;115:244-8. Epub 2011 Aug 22.
- An engineered Escherichia coli was constructed to produce d-xylonic acid, one of the top 30 high-value chemicals identified by US Department of Energy. The native pathway for d-xylose catabolism in E. coli W3110 was blocked by disrupting xylose isomerase (XI) and xylulose kinase (XK) genes. The nati
- PMID 21917451
- CIEL*a*b* parameters of white dehydrated grapes as quality markers according to chemical composition, volatile profile and mechanical properties.
- Rolle L, Giordano M, Giacosa S, Vincenzi S, Río Segade S, Torchio F, Perrone B, Gerbi V.SourceUniversity of Turin, DIVAPRA - Food Technology sector, Via L. da Vinci 44, 10095 Grugliasco (TO), Italy.
- Analytica chimica acta.Anal Chim Acta.2012 Jun 30;732:105-13. Epub 2011 Nov 28.
- In the oenological sector, the withering process is of particular importance in the production of dry and sweet dessert wines due to the total or partial use of overripe and/or dehydrated grapes. This complex process leads to several changes in the chemical-physical characteristics of white grape be
- PMID 22688041
- Method for Estimating Quantity of Non-Hydrated Cement in a Cement Recycling System
- Atarashi Daiki,Kamio Tetsuji,Aikawa Yutaka,Miyauchi Masahiro,Sakai Etsuo
- Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology 13(1), 44-49, 2015
- … The objective of this research was to develop a method for the rapid estimation of the quantity of residual cement in sludge water and to control its hydration reaction using sodium gluconate in order to enable the residual cement in sludge water to be effectively utilized. … It is possible to recommence sodium gluconate-controlled cement hydration using magnesium nitrate. …
- NAID 130004940160
- Goshajinkigan, a Traditional Japanese Medicine, Prevents Oxaliplatin-Induced Acute Peripheral Neuropathy by Suppressing Functional Alteration of TRP Channels in Rat
- Mizuno Keita,Kono Toru,Suzuki Yasuyuki [他],Miyagi Chika,Omiya Yuji,Miyano Kanako,Kase Yoshio,Uezono Yasuhito
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences 125(1), 91-98, 2014
- … Administration of oxaliplatin increased withdrawal responses from cold stimulation, and GJG or calcium gluconate/magnesium sulfate significantly inhibited the oxaliplatin-induced cold hypersensitivity. …
- NAID 130004933173
- Efficacy of Goshajinkigan for Peripheral Neurotoxicity of Oxaliplatin in Patients with Advanced or Recurrent Colorectal Cancer
- 河野 透,Mamiya Noriaki,Chisato Naoyuki,Ebisawa Yosiaki,Yamazaki Hirotaka,Watari Jiro,Yamamoto Yasuhiro,Suzuki Shigetaka,Asama Toshiyuki,Kamiya Kazunori
- Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2011), 418481-1-418481-8, 2011
- … (Group A, n = 11), intravenous supplementation of calcium gluconate and magnesium sulfate (1 g each before and after FOLFOX) (Group B, n = 14), combined GJG and calcium gluconate and magnesium sulfate therapies (Group C, n = 21), or no concomitant therapy (Group D, n = 44). …
- NAID 120004461842
- Find patient medical information for Magnesium Gluconate Oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings. ... Precautions Before taking a magnesium supplement, tell your doctor or ...
- Easy-to-read patient leaflet for Magnesium Gluconate. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects. ... Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 ...
- Magnesium gluconate is used to treat low blood magnesium. Low blood magnesium is caused by gastrointestinal disorders, prolonged vomiting or diarrhea, kidney disease, or certain other conditions. Certain drugs lower ...
- gluconate、gluconic acid、magnesium gluconate
- gluconate、magnesium gluconate、zinc gluconate
- magnesium gluconate