- lumbar、lumbar vertebra、lumbar vertebrae
- work natural fibers into a thread; "spin silk"
- prolong or extend; "spin out a visit" (同)spin out
- the act of rotating rapidly; "he gave the crank a spin"; "it broke off after much twisting" (同)twirl, twist, twisting, whirl
- a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion); "the campaign put a favorable spin on the story"
- a short drive in a car; "he took the new car for a spin"
- a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- revolve quickly and repeatedly around ones own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy" (同)spin around, whirl, reel, gyrate
- form a web by making a thread; "spiders spin a fine web"
- make up a story; "spin a yarn"
- stream in jets, of liquids; "The creek spun its course through the woods"
- twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation; "The Presidents spokesmen had to spin the story to make it less embarrassing"
- a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf (同)thorn, prickle, pricker, sticker, spikelet
- the part of a books cover that encloses the inner side of the books pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved; "the title and author were printed on the spine of the book" (同)backbone
- a sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
- of or relating to or near the part of the back between the ribs and the hipbones; "lumbar vertebrae"
- (羊毛などから)〈糸など〉‘を'『紡ぐ』《+『名』+『out of』+『名』〈羊毛〉》,(糸などに)〈羊毛など〉‘を'紡ぐ《+『名』〈羊毛〉+『into』+『名』》 / 〈クモ・カイコなどが〉〈糸〉‘を'『吐く』;〈巣・繭〉‘を'かける / …‘を'くるくる回す / 〈物語など〉‘を'作る,話す / 『糸を紡ぐ』;〈クモ・カイコなどが〉糸を吐く / 〈こまなどが〉くるくる回る / 〈車などが〉疾走する / 〈頭などが〉くらくらする / 〈C〉〈U〉くるくる回すこと;回転 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(車などの)一走り / 〈C〉(飛行機の)きりもみ降下 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(価値などの)急落
- (またspinal column,《話》backbone)せき柱,背骨 / (書物などの)背 / (ヤマアラシ・サボテンなどの)針,とげ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and bone turnover markers in Palestinian postmenopausal osteoporosis and normal women.
- Kharroubi A1, Saba E2, Smoom R3, Bader K4, Darwish H5,6,7.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2017 Dec;12(1):13. doi: 10.1007/s11657-017-0306-7. Epub 2017 Jan 26.
- This study evaluated the association of vitamin D and bone markers with the development osteoporosis in Palestinian postmenopausal women. Even though vitamin D deficiency was very high for the recruited subjects, it was not associated with osteoporosis except for bones of the hip. Age and obesity we
- PMID 28124221
- Mesenchymal stem cells in lumbar spine surgery: a single institution experience about red bone marrow and fat tissue derived MSCs.
- Piccirilli M1, Delfinis CP, Santoro A, Salvati M.
- Journal of neurosurgical sciences.J Neurosurg Sci.2017 Apr;61(2):124-133. doi: 10.23736/S0390-5616.16.03266-X. Epub 2015 Jun 17.
- BACKGROUND: Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are undifferentiated, multipotent cells, which have the ability to self-renew and differentiate into many tissue types. MSCs have shown therapeutic applications in different medical fields and could represent a successful treatment of degenerative disc disea
- PMID 26082381
- Lumbar microdiscectomy for sciatica in adolescents: a multicentre observational registry-based study.
- Gulati S1,2,3, Madsbu MA1, Solberg TK4,5, Sørlie A4,5, Giannadakis C2,6, Skram MK7, Nygaard ØP1,2,3,5, Jakola AS8,9,10.
- Acta neurochirurgica.Acta Neurochir (Wien).2017 Mar;159(3):509-516. doi: 10.1007/s00701-017-3077-4. Epub 2017 Jan 16.
- BACKGROUND: Lumbar disc herniation (LDH) is rare in the adolescent population. Factors predisposing to LDH in adolescents differ from adults with more cases being related to trauma or structural malformations. Further, there are limited data on patient-reported outcomes after lumbar microdiscectomy
- PMID 28091818
- ゴルフと腰痛 : ロコモティブシンドロームと脊椎疾患
- 村田 豊,Murata Yutaka
- 四国医学雑誌 67(5-6), 205-206, 2011-12-25
- … Lumbar spinal disease is one of the“locomotive syndrome”. … Most common disease for advancedpeople is lumbar spinal canal stenosis（LSCS）, on the other hand, most common disease for youngadult people is lumbar disc herniation（LDH）. …
- NAID 120003836503
- Spinal Hemangioblastoma of Cauda Equina Origin Not Associated With Von Hippel-Lindau Syndrome
- KUNIHIRO Noritsugu,TAKAMI Toshihiro,YAMAGATA Toru,TSUYUGUCHI Naohiro,OHATA Kenji
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica = 神経外科 51(10), 732-735, 2011-10-15
- A 50-year-old male presented with a rare case of hemangioblastoma of cauda equina origin, without clinical signs of von Hippel-Lindau syndrome, manifesting as pain radiating from the back to the left …
- NAID 10029479363
- Lumbar spine The segment of the human spine above the pelvis that is involved in low back pain. There are five vertebrae, or bones, in the lumbar spine. Mentioned in: Low Back Pain lumbar spine (L-spine), that portion of the spine ...
- The lumbar spine refers to the lower back, where the spine curves inward toward the abdomen. Learn the several distinguishing characteristics of the lumbar spine and the commom causes of lower back pain.
- lumbar vertebrae (N)
- lumbar spine
- vertebrae lumbales
- lumbar、lumbar spine、lumbar vertebrae
- lumbar cord、lumbar part、lumbar region、lumbar spinal cord、lumbar spine、lumbar vertebra、lumbar vertebrae、pars lumbalis