- loose stool、soft stool
- something curved in shape (同)arc
- play on a string instrument with a bow
- a knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces (同)bowknot
- front part of a vessel or aircraft; "he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line" (同)fore, prow, stem
- a decorative interlacing of ribbons
- a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
- a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- a weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting (同)bowing, obeisance
- an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience (同)curtain_call
- bend ones knee or body, or lower ones head; "He bowed before the King"; "She bowed her head in shame" (同)bow down
- bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting; "He bowed before the King"
- not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting; "loose clothing"; "the large shoes were very loose"
- without restraint; "cows in India are running loose" (同)free
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps; "an open texture"; "a loose weave" (同)open
- not tense or taut; "the old mans skin hung loose and grey"; "slack and wrinkled skin"; "slack sails"; "a slack rope" (同)slack
- (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player; "a loose ball"
- not carefully arranged in a package; "a box of loose nails"
- not compact or dense in structure or arrangement; "loose gravel"
- the center of the Earth
- 『弓』 / (楽器の)弓 / 弓形,弓形のもの(にじなど) / (リボンなどの)ちょう結び;ちょうネクタイ(bowtie) / (めがねの)つる / 〈バイオリンなど〉'を'弓でひく
- (…に)『身をかがめる』,頭をさげる,おじぎをする《+『down』『to』+『名』》 / (…に)屈服する,従う《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈ひざ・腰〉'を'かがめる,(頭など)'を'さげる / …'を'曲げる / 〈感謝など〉'を'おじぎをして示す / …'を'身をかがめて案内する / おじぎ,えしゃく
- 《時に複数形で;単数扱い》(ボート・船・飛行機の)『先端部』;へさき,機取 / ベートの最前部のオール;そのこぎ手
- 『結んでない』,解けている,ばらの / 『解き放たれた』,自由な(free) / 『緩い』,だぶだぶの;ぐらぐらの / 『散漫な』,不正確な,あいまいな / 大ざっぱな,漠然とした / (行為などが)だらしのない,ふしだらな / (織物などが)目の粗い / …‘を'『放す』,自由にする(set free) / …‘を'緩める;〈結び目など〉‘を'解く / 〈矢・弾丸など〉‘を'放つ,発射する
- 〈C〉『腸』;《通例複数形で》腹わた,内臓 / 《複数形で》内部,中心部
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Activation of the endogenous nociceptin system by selective nociceptin receptor agonist SCH 221510 produces antitransit and antinociceptive effect: a novel strategy for treatment of diarrhea-predominant IBS.
- Fichna J1, Sobczak M, Mokrowiecka A, Cygankiewicz AI, Zakrzewski PK, Cenac N, Sałaga M, Timmermans JP, Vergnolle N, Małecka-Panas E, Krajewska WM, Storr M.
- Neurogastroenterology and motility : the official journal of the European Gastrointestinal Motility Society.Neurogastroenterol Motil.2014 Jul 15. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12390. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D) is a functional gastrointestinal (GI) disorder, defined by the presence of loose stools and abdominal pain. In search for a novel anti-IBS-D therapy, here we investigated the nociceptin receptor (NOP)-dependent effects in the GI tract
- PMID 25041572
- Episodic Nature of Symptoms in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Palsson OS1, Baggish J2, Whitehead WE1.
- The American journal of gastroenterology.Am J Gastroenterol.2014 Jul 1. doi: 10.1038/ajg.2014.181. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES:The objectives of this study were to determine whether the symptoms of diarrhea (defined as loose or watery stools), constipation (hard or lumpy stools), abdominal pain, and bloating occur in episodes rather than sporadically in patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS); to identify ru
- PMID 24980882
- Anorectal and sexual functions after preoperative radiotherapy and full-thickness local excision of rectal cancer.
- Gornicki A1, Richter P2, Polkowski W3, Szczepkowski M4, Pietrzak L5, Kepka L5, Rutkowski A6, Bujko K7.
- European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology.Eur J Surg Oncol.2014 Jun;40(6):723-30. doi: 10.1016/j.ejso.2013.11.010. Epub 2013 Dec 4.
- AIMS: Local excision with preoperative radiotherapy may be considered as alternative management to abdominal surgery alone for small cT2-3N0 tumours. However, little is known about anorectal and sexual functions after local excision with preoperative radiotherapy. Evaluation of this issue was a seco
- PMID 24332947
- Dietary intake, mental status, physical activity, and lifestyle affecting bowel movement frequency and stool texture in young Japanese women
- <b>当帰建中湯が有効であった尋常性痤瘡の2例 </b>
- 18 Feb 2013 ... Loose stool is generally caused by infections, inflammatory bowel disease, and taking certain medications. Some systemic diseases...
- 10 Mar 2011 ... Intestinal gas and loose stools often occur simultaneously with a variety of disorders and conditions. Incomplete digestion commonly leads to diarrhea. As undigested food reaches the large intestine, colonic bacteria break ...
- loose stool、soft stool、loose bowel
- loose bowel、loose stool
- loose bowel、soft stool