- administer locally、apply locally、local administration、topical administration、topical application
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint"; (同)coating, covering
- a diligent effort; "it is a job requiring serious application" (同)diligence
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis" (同)practical application
- the action of putting something into operation; "the application of maximum thrust"; "massage has far-reaching medical applications"; "the application of indexes to tables of data"
- a program that gives a computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task; "he has tried several different word processing applications" (同)application program, applications programme
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area; "local taxes"; "local authorities"
- public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops; "the local seemed to take forever to get to New York"
- affecting only a restricted part or area of the body; "local anesthesia"
- of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood; "local customs"; "local schools"; "the local citizens"; "a local point of view"; "local outbreaks of flu"; "a local bus line"
- 〈U〉(…の…への)『適用』,応用《+『of』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉『申し込み』,志願;〈C〉願書 / 〈U〉(薬などを)塗ること,はること;〈C〉外用薬,化粧品 / 〈U〉(…に)心を傾けること,専心すること《+『to』+『名』》
- 『一地方の』,ある土地の,(特に)自分の住んでいる土地の;地方に特有な / (全体からみて)『部分的な』,局部の,狭い部分の / 《米》各駅停車の / 《話》《しばしば複数形で》その土地に住んでいる人々 / 《米話》(新聞の)地方記事 / 《話》(各駅停車の)列車,電車,バス / 《米》(労働組合などの)支部
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Iatrogenic Cushing's syndrome and topical steroid therapy: case series and review of the literature.
- Decani S, Federighi V, Baruzzi E, Sardella A, Lodi G.Author information Dipartimento di scienze biomediche, chirurgiche e odontoiatriche, Università degli Studi di Milano , Milano , Italy.AbstractTopical corticosteroids are considered first-line therapy in patients with chronic inflammatory oral mucosal diseases; among them, clobetasol propionate is one of the most widely used in oral medicine. Under physiological conditions, the transmucosal application is characterized by a significantly greater absorption than the skin application. Contrary to many publications about the side effects of topical corticosteroids in dermatology, few studies have investigated the systemic effects due to local application of these drugs on oral mucosa. Although topical steroid therapy for the management of oral diseases is generally associated with local adverse effects (candidiasis, stomatopyrosis, and hypogeusia), these drugs can also lead to systemic side effects, such as suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and Cushing's syndrome. This review reports five cases of systemic adverse effects caused by clobetasol propionate topical treatment.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):495-500. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.755252. Epub 2013 Feb 3.
- Topical corticosteroids are considered first-line therapy in patients with chronic inflammatory oral mucosal diseases; among them, clobetasol propionate is one of the most widely used in oral medicine. Under physiological conditions, the transmucosal application is characterized by a significantly g
- PMID 23210698
- A scalable memetic algorithm for simultaneous instance and feature selection.
- García-Pedrajas N, de Haro-García A, Pérez-Rodríguez J.Author information Department of Computing and Numerical Analysis, University of Cordoba, Córdoba, 14014, Spain firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractInstance selection is becoming increasingly relevant due to the huge amount of data that is constantly produced in many fields of research. At the same time, most of the recent pattern recognition problems involve highly complex datasets with a large number of possible explanatory variables. For many reasons, this abundance of variables significantly harms classification or recognition tasks. There are efficiency issues, too, because the speed of many classification algorithms is largely improved when the complexity of the data is reduced. One of the approaches to address problems that have too many features or instances is feature or instance selection, respectively. Although most methods address instance and feature selection separately, both problems are interwoven, and benefits are expected from facing these two tasks jointly. This paper proposes a new memetic algorithm for dealing with many instances and many features simultaneously by performing joint instance and feature selection. The proposed method performs four different local search procedures with the aim of obtaining the most relevant subsets of instances and features to perform an accurate classification. A new fitness function is also proposed that enforces instance selection but avoids putting too much pressure on removing features. We prove experimentally that this fitness function improves the results in terms of testing error. Regarding the scalability of the method, an extension of the stratification approach is developed for simultaneous instance and feature selection. This extension allows the application of the proposed algorithm to large datasets. An extensive comparison using 55 medium to large datasets from the UCI Machine Learning Repository shows the usefulness of our method. Additionally, the method is applied to 30 large problems, with very good results. The accuracy of the method for class-imbalanced problems in a set of 40 datasets is shown. The usefulness of the method is also tested using decision trees and support vector machines as classification methods.
- Evolutionary computation.Evol Comput.2014 Spring;22(1):1-45. doi: 10.1162/EVCO_a_00102. Epub 2013 Aug 8.
- Instance selection is becoming increasingly relevant due to the huge amount of data that is constantly produced in many fields of research. At the same time, most of the recent pattern recognition problems involve highly complex datasets with a large number of possible explanatory variables. For man
- PMID 23544367
- Magnesium in the murine artery: Probing the products of corrosion.
- Bowen PK1, Drelich J2, Goldman J3.Author information 1Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI 49931, USA. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Materials Science and Engineering, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI 49931, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Biomedical Engineering, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI 49931, USA.AbstractMany publications are available on the physiological and pseudophysiological corrosion of magnesium and its alloys for bioabsorbable implant application, yet few focus on the characterization of explanted materials. In this work, commercially pure magnesium wires were corroded in the arteries of rats for up to 1month, removed, and both bulk and surface products characterized. Surface characterization using infrared spectroscopy revealed a duplex structure comprising heavily magnesium-substituted hydroxyapatite that later transformed into an A-type (carbonate-substituted) hydroxyapatite. To explain this transformation, an ion-exchange mechanism is suggested. Elemental mapping of the bulk products of biocorrosion revealed the elemental distribution of Ca, P, Mg and O in the outer and Mg, O and P in the inner layers. Carbon was not observed in any significant quantity from the inner corrosion layer, suggesting that carbonates are not a prevalent product of corrosion. Backscatter electron imaging of cross-sections showed that thinning or absence of the hydroxyapatite in the later stages of degradation is related to local thickening of the inner corrosion layer. Based on these experimental observations, mechanisms describing corrosion in the quasi-steady state and during terminal breakdown of the magnesium specimens are proposed.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2014 Mar;10(3):1475-83. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2013.11.021. Epub 2013 Dec 1.
- Many publications are available on the physiological and pseudophysiological corrosion of magnesium and its alloys for bioabsorbable implant application, yet few focus on the characterization of explanted materials. In this work, commercially pure magnesium wires were corroded in the arteries of rat
- PMID 24296127
- Role of Acoustic Fields in Promoting the Gas-Solid Contact in a Fluidized Bed of Fine Particles
- Raganati Federica,Ammendola Paola,Chirone Riccardo
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 2015
- … The fluidization of binary mixtures comprising two powders is also investigated under the application of different acoustic fields and varying the amounts of the two powders. … The second section focuses on the study of the mixing process between two different nanopowders both from a "global/macroscopic" and "local/microscopic" point of view and highlighting the effect of mixture composition, primary particles density and sound intensity. …
- NAID 130004690690
- Practical aspects of Kelvin-probe force microscopy at solid/liquid interfaces in various liquid media
- Umeda Ken-ichi,Kobayashi Kei,Oyabu Noriaki,Hirata Yoshiki,Matsushige Kazumi,Yamada Hirofumi
- Journal of Applied Physics 116(13), 2014-10-07
- … Electrostatic force microscopy and Kelvin-probe force microscopy (KFM) are useful scanning probe techniques that can map local surface charges and potentials. … Here, we report the measurement and analysis of the electrostatic and capacitive forces on the cantilever tip induced by application of an alternating voltage in order to discuss the feasibility of measuring the surface charge or potential distribution at solid/liquid interfaces in various liquid media. …
- NAID 120005496652
- Relationship between Local Structure and Oxide Ionic Diffusion of Nd₂NiO₄+δ with K₂NiF₄ Structure (Solid State Ionics : Basics and Application for New Energetic Technologies Visions)
- INA Toshiaki,ORIKASA Yuki,MASESE Titus [他]
- 電気化学および工業物理化学 82(10), 875-879, 2014-10
- NAID 40020212769
- Local Application Fire Fighting System for Machinery space “HYPER MIST”,“ HYPER-LP”. ○ IMOの新たな要求. IMOは2002年7月1日以降に起工する船舶の機関 室内で特に火災危険度の高い機器 (Main Engine, D/G Engine, Boiler, Incinerator, ...
- プログラム例2 ： Hello Location Local 版 in Java. 現在位置(緯度・経度)を、LocalDB 機能を用いて推定します。PlaceEngineサーバーとの接続は必要ありません。 ( LocalTest.java ソースコード) ...
- topical application、local application、local administration、topical administration、apply locally、administer locally
- administer locally、apply locally、local administration、local application、topical administration
- administer locally、apply locally、local application、topical administration、topical application
- administer locally、local administration、local application、topical administration、topical application
- apply locally、local administration、local application、topical administration、topical application