全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Lithium can cause hyperthyroidism as well as hypothyroidism: A systematic review of an under-recognised association.
- Fairbrother F, Petzl N, Scott JG, Kisely S.
- The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry. 2019 05;53(5)384-402.
- Hypothyroidism is a well-documented consequence of lithium treatment. Less well known is a possible association between lithium therapy and hyperthyroidism. This may have clinical implications as rapid changes in thyroid hormones may worsen a person's affective state, while symptoms of hyperthyroidi
- PMID 30841715
- Mechanisms of toxic cardiomyopathy.
- , H H, P P, P P, .
- Clinical toxicology (Philadelphia, Pa.). 2019 01;57(1)1-9.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy is a frequent disease responsible for 40-50% of cases of heart failure. Idiopathic cardiomyopathy is a primary disorder often related to familial/genetic predisposition. Before the diagnosis of idiopathic cardiomyopathy is made, clinicians must not only rule out viral and immu
- PMID 30260248
- Lithium side effects and toxicity: prevalence and management strategies.
- , G G, M M, M M, .
- International journal of bipolar disorders. 2016 Dec;4(1)27.
- Despite its virtually universal acceptance as the gold standard in treating bipolar disorder, prescription rates for lithium have been decreasing recently. Although this observation is multifactorial, one obvious potential contributor is the side effect and toxicity burden associated with lithium. A
- PMID 27900734
- A Case of Lithium-Associated Painless Thyroiditis
- FUKAZAWA Hiroshi,YOSHIDA Katsumi
- Journal of rural medicine : JRM 4(1), 45-47, 2009-06-01
- … Lithium, prescribed for bipolar disorder, is known to induce thyroid dysfunction, most commonly hypothyroidism. … Thyrotoxicosis due to lithium-induced painless thyroiditis is a rare complication. … In the present case, a 31-year-old woman, receiving long-term lithium therapy for bipolar disorder, had a recurrent episode of painless thyroiditis, and her serum IAP was increased. …
- NAID 10025615075
- Iodine and lithium-induced hypothyroidism. Documentation of synergism.
- The second instance would be if there is evidence of clinical hypothyroidism, and thyroid hormone is required as replacement therapy. It is important to note that discontinuation of lithium is not required when lithium-induced
- This topic will review the clinical effects of lithium on thyroid function. In addition to inducing hypothyroidism, the magnitude of the lithium-induced inhibition of thyroid hormone secretion is sufficient to make lithium useful in the
- Lithium is an integral drug used in the management of acute mania, unipolar and bipolar depression and prophylaxis of bipolar disorders. Thyroid abnormalities associated with treatment with lithium have been widely reported in medical literature to date. These include goitre, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and autoimmune thyroiditis. This current review explores the varied thyroid ...
- lithium-induced hypothyroidism
- hypercalcaemia induced pancreatitis 高カルシウム血症による膵炎