- light microscope、microscopy
- very thin and insubstantial; "thin paper"; "light summer dresses"
- make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit" (同)illume, illumine, light_up, illuminate
- a condition of spiritual awareness; divine illumination; "follow Gods light" (同)illumination
- having abundant light or illumination; "they played as long as it was light"; "as long as the lighting was good" (同)lighting
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; "the light was filtered through a soft glass window" (同)visible_light, visible_radiation
- any device serving as a source of illumination; "he stopped the car and turned off the lights" (同)light_source
- the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures; "he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark" (同)lightness
- a particular perspective or aspect of a situation; "although he saw it in a different light, he still did not understand"
- a person regarded very fondly; "the light of my life"
- a visual warning signal; "they saw the light of the beacon"; "there was a light at every corner"
- an illuminated area; "he stepped into the light"
- mental understanding as an enlightening experience; "he finally saw the light"; "can you shed light on this problem?"
- public awareness; "it brought the scandal to light"
- (used of color) having a relatively small amount of coloring agent; "light blue"; "light colors such as pastels"; "a light-colored powder" (同)light-colored
- moving easily and quickly; nimble; "the dancer was light and graceful"; "a lightsome buoyant step"; "walked with a light tripping step" (同)lightsome, tripping
- having relatively few calories; "diet cola"; "light (or lite) beer"; "lite (or light) mayonnaise"; "a low-cal diet" (同)lite, low-cal, calorie-free
- less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so; "a light pound"; "a scant cup of sugar"; "regularly gives short weight" (同)scant, short
- (of sleep) easily disturbed; "in a light doze"; "a light sleeper"; "a restless wakeful night" (同)wakeful
- (physics, chemistry) not having atomic weight greater than average; "light water is ordinary water"
- (used of soil) loose and large-grained in consistency; "light soil"
- characterized by or emitting light; "a room that is light when the shutters are open"; "the inside of the house was airy and light"
- demanding little effort; not burdensome; "light housework"; "light exercise"
- designed for ease of movement or to carry little weight; "light aircraft"; "a light truck"
- easily assimilated in the alimentary canal; not rich or heavily seasoned; "a light diet"
- having little importance; "losing his job was no light matter"
- intended primarily as entertainment; not serious or profound; "light verse"; "a light comedy"
- not great in degree or quantity or number; "a light sentence"; "a light accent"; "casualties were light"; "light snow was falling"; "light misty rain"; "light smoke from the chimney"
- of comparatively little physical weight or density; "a light load"; "magnesium is a light metal--having a specific gravity of 1.74 at 20 degrees C"
- of little intensity or power or force; "the light touch of her fingers"; "a light breeze"
- of the military or industry; using (or being) relatively small or light arms or equipment; "light infantry"; "light cavalry"; "light industry"; "light weapons"
- psychologically light; especially free from sadness or troubles; "a light heart"
- research with the use of microscopes
- apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
- the craft of providing artificial light; "an interior decorator must understand lighting"
- set afire or burning; "the lighted candles"; "a lighted cigarette"; "a lit firecracker" (同)lit
- 〈U〉『光,光線』;明るさ / 〈U〉夜明け;日中;日光 / 〈C〉『明かり』(太陽・灯火など光を出すもの) / 〈U〉《時にa~》光輝(brightness),(目などの)輝き / 〈C〉(点火するための)火,火花 / 〈C〉明かり採り,採光窓 / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(絵などの)明るい部分 / 〈U〉(…についての)知識,情報,理解《+『on』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(ものを見る)観点,見地;相 / 〈C〉この世に光を与える人;指導的な人物 / …‘に'『火をつける』《+『up』+『名』+『名』+『up』》 / …‘に'『明かりをつける』,‘を'照らす《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 〈人〉‘を'明かりをつけて案内する / 〈表情など〉‘を'明るくする《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 〈物が〉火がつく,点火する;明かりがつく《+『up』》 / 明るくなる,晴れ晴れする《+『up』》 / 『明るい』 / (色が)『薄い』
- (重量が)『軽い』 / (いろいろな事について,その程座・量が)軽い,小さい / 『軽快な』 / 軽装の / 肩のこらない;気軽な / 手軽な,骨の折れなし / (食べ物が)消化のよい,もたれない / ふらふらする,目まいのする / アルコール分の少ない / (パンなどが)ふんわりした / (重量が)軽く / (程度が)軽く,容易に;軽装で
- (車・馬などから)降りる《+『from』+『名』》(alight) / (木などに)〈鳥などが〉止まる《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / (…に)〈打撃・運などが〉突然ふりかかる《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- 顕微鏡使用[法] / 顕微鏡による検査
- 照明,点火 / 照明方法(装置)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Influence of pectinase treatment on the physicochemical properties of potato flours.
- Kim EJ1, Kim HS2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jan 15;167:425-32. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.07.014. Epub 2014 Jul 11.
- Untreated and pectinase-treated potato flours from Atlantic and Superior cultivars were characterised to identify the effects of pectinase treatment on their physicochemical properties. Steam-cooked potato whole-tissues were treated with and without pectinase to prepare the dehydrated potato flours.
- PMID 25149007
- Micro-Raman spectroscopy and X-ray fluorescence spectrometry on the characterization of the Persian pigments used in the pre-seventeenth century wall paintings of Masjid-i Jāme of Abarqū, central Iran.
- Holakooei P1, Karimy AH2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 5;134:419-27. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.06.123. Epub 2014 Jun 30.
- The pigments used in the wall paintings of the Masjid-i Jāme of Abarqū, central Iran, as less-known pigments used in the history of Persian painting, were investigated with micro-Raman spectroscopy, micro X-ray fluorescence (micro-XRF), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and polarised light micro
- PMID 25025315
- AgI/TiO2 nanocomposites: Ultrasound-assisted preparation, visible-light induced photocatalytic degradation of methyl orange and antibacterial activity.
- Xue B1, Sun T2, Wu JK2, Mao F2, Yang W2.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Jan;22:1-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.04.021. Epub 2014 May 9.
- AgI/TiO2 nanocomposites were prepared by an ultrasound-assisted precipitation process and subsequent low-temperature (350°C) calcination. The crystal phase, morphology and optical properties of the AgI/TiO2 nanocomposites were characterized by X-ray diffraction, transmission electron microscopy and
- PMID 24853106
- Effect of plasma treatment on the peel bond strength between maxillofacial silicones and resins
- GÜNGÖR Merve BANKOĞLU,NEMLİ Seçil KARAKOCA,İNAL Ceyda Başak,BAĞKUR Meral,DİLSİZ Nursel
- Dental Materials Journal, 2020
- … Forty-eight experimental groups (<i>n</i>=10) were generated incorporating the two different resins (auto-polymerizing acrylic resin and light-curing urethane dimethacrylate resin [AR and LR, respectively]), two different silicones (M511 and Z004), aging (thermocycled/no thermocycling), and six different surface treatments, including polishing, grinding, polishing+argon plasma, polishing+oxygen plasma, grinding+argon plasma, and grinding+oxygen plasma. …
- NAID 130007751741
- Ying Tang Siah,Sopanon Prachaya,Tanthapanichakoon Wiwut,Soottitantawat Apinan
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 2020
- … The morphology and physical properties of resultant rubber composite powders were characterized by scanning electron microscopy with energy dispersive X-ray spectrometry, laser light scattering particle sizer and thermogravimetric analyzer. …
- NAID 130007669519
- The effect of blood deposition on the degradation of the connective tissue of the yellowtail Seriola quinqueradiata during storage
- Jiang Tong,Yuan Pengxiang,Hirasaka Katsuya,Hamada Yuki,Hara Kenji,Tachibana Katsuyasu,Taniyama Shigeto
- Fisheries science 85(6), 1099-1107, 2019-11
- NAID 40022062077
- Tissue Preparation The advancement of light microscopy also required methods for preserving plant and animal tissues and making their cellular details more visible, methods collectively called histotechnique (from histo, ...
- Light Microscopy The light microscope, so called because it employs visible light to detect small objects, is probably the most well-known and well-used research tool in biology. Yet, many students and teachers are ...
- Olaf Selchow, Jan Huisken:Light sheet fluorescence microscopy and revolutionary 3D analyses of live specimens ニュースレター購読 ZEISS 日本 ZEISS グローバル 採用情報 グローバル プレス グローバル 発行者 ビジネス情報に関し ...
- light microscopy、microscopy
- light microscopy、light microscope
- light microscopy
- light microscopy
- light microscopy
- bright、photic、photoradiation、point of view、ray、viewpoint、visible light、visible radiation
- light microscopy、microscope、microscopic、microscopic examination、microscopic test、microscopical